Samsung Galaxy A series is popular globally and Galaxy A71 is one of higher variants. The device features top class mid range hardware specifications like Snapdragon 730 for top level performance. The OneUI on Galaxy A71 balance the hardware and software performance. But we can increase the performance of the device even further by rooting, installing custom recovery, custom ROM and more. And sometimes we brick our device during modification. So if you also end up in this situation this is the guide all you need. Here you will know How to Unbrick Samsung A71 and how to flash firmware on Galaxy A71.
It is a mid budget phone and it is best in its price range. Samsung phones come with 6.7-inch Super AMOLED plus display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. And to support the Snapdragon 730 the device packed with 8GB RAM and for the storage, it has 128GB storage space. Galaxy A71 gives a tough competition to flagship devices when it comes to Camera performance. It has a quad rear camera setup (64+12+5+5 MP) and a 32MP front camera.
Galaxy A71 design puts other mid range phones in shame. It is designed very well and feels premium on holding the device. Samsung phones are tough to modify like rooting and so most of the time users end up bricking their phones. Hard brick is when the device is stuck at the boot logo and even sometimes stuck in boot loop. So, in this case, we have an easy solution that will fix your bricked Galaxy A71.
How To Fix Bricked Samsung A71 & Flash Stock ROM
There are few methods to fix Bootloop on Samsung A71 like flashing stock ROM through a custom recovery or using the Odin flash tool. But sometimes when the phone is in the bricked state, it can’t even boot into Custom Recovery. So we are going to use the Odin tool to flash Stock ROM and fix bootloop on Samsung A71.
Not just for fixing bricked Galaxy A71, this guide will also help to update A71 by flashing Stock ROM or Firmware. It doesn’t require unlocking bootloader so it is an advantage and anyone with Samsung phone can follow this method. So if you want to update your Samsung A71 to the latest version and if you have the Firmware then you can directly flash it through Odin tool. It will also have the option to keep user data if you are updating. Before we head over to steps make sure to go through the requirement list.
- Download Firmware for your device (Specific version in case if you want to update)
- Download Odin Flash Tool on your computer
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver
- Take a full backup of your phone if you are going to update your device
Note: After flashing the Firmware you need to enter your Google Account and Samsung account, so make sure you remember the password. It will be ok if you remember the email by using you can reset your password.
Must Check | Download Google Camera 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A71
Steps to Install Stock Firmware & Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy A71
- Copy the downloaded firmware to your computer. And make sure that necessary drivers are installed on your computer.
- Now extract the Firmware on your PC and in the extracted folder you will find five files AP, BL, CP, CSC, and Home_CSC.
- Also, extract the Odin tool zip file and open the Odin.exe to run the tool.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding buttons connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when the Warning screen appears. Press the Volume Up button once and the device will boot into Download Mode.
- Once the phone boot into Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM (Remember the device should be connected to the computer).
- Now click on AP and load the AP file from the extracted Firmware folder. Similarly load the BL, CP and CSC files on their respective tabs.
- And in the UserData tab load the Home_CSC file if you want to keep your phone’s data. This is not applicable if it is bricked or in bootloop. It is applicable if you are updating your phone.
- Once all files are loaded and your device is connected, click on the Start button.
- Now it will start flashing the Firmware on your Galaxy A71. So wait for the complete flashing and then it will show ‘Pass’ message on the screen. It means you have fixed your bricked Samsung A71.
- The phone will automatically reboot into the system. And voila you have installed Stock ROM and fix bootloop on Galaxy A71.
After reboot set up your device and then you can enjoy the latest update. Using the same method you can root your Galaxy A71. But first, you need to patch the AP file and then load the patched file in the AP tab. And rest all the steps will be the same.
Odin is a powerful tool to flash files on Samsung phones. We can use it to flash custom Recovery, stock ROM/Firmware, boot files, partition, reset and other tasks.
So there you have it the complete guide on how to flash Stock ROM on Samsung A71 along with a guide on How to unbrick Galaxy A71. For more guide related to Samsung stay connected to our feeds. If you have any questions on your mind, let us know in the comment section.