The BIOS Menu on any system is a great menu that lets you view and change a lot of settings. Every system has its own BIOS Menu. In the BIOS menu, you will be able to change a ton of items. From changing the boot mode, boot device and even enabling or disabling some other features. The features usually vary from system to system. Some BIOS menus will also display your fan speeds and CPU temperatures as well. Read on to find out how to enter BIOS in Windows 11 PC.
The BIOS menu on a Windows 11 PC is quite useful as mentioned above. The BIOS menu will be different based on different OEMs. You can even set your BIOS mode to Legacy or UEFI based on what operating system you might be planning to install. With Windows 11, you will have to ensure that your boot mode is set to UEFI to be able to get the OS installed on your system. Anyways, here is a guide on how you can enter BIOS menu on your Windows 11 PC.
How to Access BIOS on Windows 11
So far there are two methods that you can use to enter the BIOS menu of your system. Both methods are easy and don’t require you to perform any additional or extra steps to get it done. Let’s get started.
Access BIOS Menu using Function Key in Windows 11
The first method to enter the BIOS menu of your system is by using the Function keys. Now, to be able to do this. Your system must be completely shut down. Else if it is still running, a restart should just be fine. Now, with the system turning on, you will have to mash the F2, F4, or F8 buttons to enter the BIOS menu. You will have to keep press the button to be able to enter the BIOS. DO note that different OEMs have different buttons set up to enter the BIOS menu When you have the right key pressed, you will be taken to the BIOS menu.
Enter BIOS menu from Windows Settings App
There is another way that you can use to enter the BIOS menu on your Windows 11 PC. Sometimes, not everyone might be able to use the Function Key and time it perfectly to enter the BIOS menu. Here is how can do it.
- With your Windows 11 PC on, head over to the Start Menu and click on the Settings app icon.
- If it isn’t there simply type in Settings and open the app from the search results.
- Now, with the Settings app open select the Windows Update option.
- Select Advanced Options in the Windows Update screen.
- Scroll a bit down in the Advanced Options screen. You will see the Recovery option. Select it.
- You will see the Advanced Startup option. Click on the Restart Now button.
- Before you do that, make sure that you have all your files have been saved.
- The system will now begin to restart and bring you to the Troubleshooting menu.
- Select the Troubleshoot option.
- You will get the various options to be able to restart your system.
- Select the UEFI Firmware Settings option.
- Your system will now restart and bring up the BIOS menu right away.
And this is how you will be able to enter the BIOS menu on your Windows 11 PC. These are the two ways that you can use it on your Windows 11 PC.
You May Also Like – How to Defrag Windows 11 PC
Now that you know how to enter BIOS menu in Windows 11, what are the changes that you have made? Also, let us know in the comments what key do you use to enter the BIOS menu on your system.
More Related Articles: