Recently, Google says it’s working on some major updates to email. Brace yourself. Gmail is about to get a new User Interface, which is more robust than the old one. So, Google just rolled out the new UI for Gmail. It is the minimal update for the user interface and It also got some other features. The features are handy and tactile for the users. It gets integration of Keep, Calendar, & Tasks. New updates & the user interface is now available for all. So, Do you want to try or Enable New Gmail UI?
How to Enable New Gmail UI
Note: We can enable the new features or UI on any account. Here, I tested it out on a freshly brewed Email account. To test the freshly brewed features and enhanced interface. This is a personal account, so you can also try it on your personal account.
- At first, Go to www.gmail.com then login to your Gmail account.
- After login, Click on the “settings gear icon”, available at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Under this section, You can see the option “Try the new Gmail”, click on it.
- Now, It will ask you to choose the mailbox interface from the three options, “Default, Compact, & Comfortable”. Here, I choose the Default UI for me.
- Now it may load the new UI within some seconds.
* If you did not like the new Gmail UI you can retrieve back the old UI easily *
According to me, the new features are useful for me. Especially the Google Keep is one of my favorites apps to keep updated with some important notes. Also, the new User Interface is materialistic, & robust. You can also enable the new GSuite features for other users. Well, these are my opinions, Do you like to Enable new Gmail UI? Comment down below what do you think about the new features.