Apple’s iPhone 14 lineup has introduced a good number of features that are very beneficial to its users. However, when it comes to the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, we see Dynamic Island on screen. Apart from that, these Pro models also finally get Always on Display – a feature that a lot of Android devices have had in the past.
While Apple is late to the Alway on Display game, they have improvised and worked around the feature in a way that you could easily say better late than never. There are a lot of good things to talk about the Always on Display for the iPhone 14 Pro models. Since this is a new feature, we will be talking about some of the cool stuff as well as the steps on how you can enable the Always on Display on iPhone 14 Pro.
How to Enable Always on Display on iPhone 14 Pro
Before we take a look at the steps needed to enable the Always on Display, let’s take a look at the cool features that are present in the iPhone 14 Pro Always on Display.
Always on Display Features on iPhone 14 Pro
- The display operates at 1Hz while the Always on Display is enabled.
- You can see the album art of the song playing in the background.
- Always on Display will turn itself off when it detects a paired Apple Watch is no longer within range of the iPhone 14 Pro.
- Automatically disables when Low Power mode is enabled.
- Always on Display turns off when there has been no interaction or activity with the iPhone.
- The display turns off when your iPhone is placed face-down or in your pocket.
- If you have Sleep Focus enabled, then the Always on Display will also be turned off.
Enable Always on Display for Phone 14 Pro
By default, the Always on Display feature is enabled on your iPhone 14 Pro. But if you wish to turn the feature off or maybe you might want to turn it on again, you can follow these steps.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone 14 Pro/ Pro Max.
- Scroll and tap on Display and Brightness.
- Now, navigate to the bottom where it says Always On.
- Tap on the toggle to either switch the feature on or switch the feature off.
This is everything you need to know about the Always On Display for the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max. What do you think about Apple’s take on the Always on Display mode? Is it something that should have been made available on the earlier models? Or do you think that Apple could add more customization options for the Always on Display? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- 43 Stunning iOS 16 Depth Effect Wallpapers for iPhone
- How to use Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro
- List of Apps Compatible with Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro
- How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 14 [with Long Screenshots]
- How to take 48MP photos on iPhone 14 Pro
- How to set different lock screen and home screen wallpaper on iOS 16