If you are still looking for help to create Personal Hotspot on your PC, then you are at right place. For some users, it is necessary for daily use. You can create Hotspot using Softwares, and in this post, I will show using Connectify. By creating Hotspot, you can share files, internet, etc. First, we will go through the installation part. You are reading about “How to Create Personal Hotspot On PC.”
How to Download and Install
- Open Connectify official Website to Download. The file size is around 12MB.
- You can also buy premium features.
- Remember if you are using free version there will be a limit of 30Min everytime you create a hotspot. It means you have to create a hotspot in every 30min.
- Installing steps are easy just click on next and continue. At last reboot your system.
You should have a PC and WiFi Driver installed.
How to Create Personal Hotspot On PC:
- After Reboot, you can open Connectify.
- They will provide password initially. You can not change Hotspot name if you are using the free version.
- You have to just click on Start Hotspot and done.
- If you are using free version Hotspot will automatically stop after 30min. Then again create a hotspot.
You have read How to Create Personal Hotspot On PC. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Create Personal Hotspot On PC, ask us by using #YTECHB.