In this article, you can check how to connect Bluetooth devices to Roku TV.
We live in a connected world. Almost every device out there is connected to some sort of a network be it a wired or wireless one. Smart TVs have always been at the forefront to bring in the best TV viewing experiences, Be it having a stable and feature-rich TV OS, app accessibility as well as other features that help to make an even better viewing experience. This gets better when you can connect Bluetooth devices to your TVs. TVs that come with the Roku OS built-in, let you connect to numerous Bluetooth devices. So, here is a guide that shows you how to connect any Bluetooth device to your Roku device right away.
There are a ton of Bluetooth devices that you can use to connect to your Roku TVs. They can be soundbars, portable speakers, video game controllers, wireless earphones and headphones as well as wireless keyboards and mice. You can even use several Roku-powered speakers and soundbars to have a great viewing and listening experience. Whatever brand of Bluetooth device is, you can connect them to your Roku TV. Read on to know more.
How to Connect Bluetooth Device to Roku TV
Pair Bluetooth Device To Roku TV
You can easily connect any Bluetooth device (such as Bluetooth Speaker, Mice, Headphone / Buds, Gaming Controller, and other devices) to the Roku TV. All you need to do is to follow the below steps.
- First, switch the Bluetooth device you wish to pair.
- Make sure it has enough battery charge and is in close range to that of your Roku TV.
- Power up your Roku TV and grab the Roku TV Remote.
- Press the Home button on the TV remote.
- Now, scroll through and select the Settings option.
- Under Settings, select the Remote and Devices option.
- If your Bluetooth device is on and nearby, you will now see it show up on your Roku TV.
- Select the device from the list.
- The device has now been paired to your Roku TV.
- You will also see that it says the Bluetooth device has been connected to your Roku TV.
- This means that you can now actively use the Bluetooth device as a speaker for your Roku TV.
Disconnect Bluetooth Device from Roku TV
If you wish to disconnect an active Bluetooth device from your Roku TV, follow these steps.
- Grab the Roku TV remote and press the Home button.
- Scroll through the menu and select the Settings option.
- Select Remotes and Devices from under the Settings menu.
- Now select Bluetooth Devices.
- You will now see the connected Bluetooth device.
- Select the active device and then choose Disconnect.
- The device is no longer connected to your Roku TV.
Unpair Bluetooth Device from Roku TV
If you no longer use a particular Bluetooth device with your Roku TV, you can simply unpair it from your TV. When you unpair a device, the device will no longer automatically connect to your Roku TV. You need to reconnect and pair the device again to the TV to be able to use it.
- Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
- Select the Settings option from the list.
- Under Settings, you have to select Remotes and Devices.
- Under this option, select Bluetooth devices.
- Now, select the Forget This Device option.
- The device will now be unpaired from your Roku TV.
So this is how you can connect, pair and unpair your Bluetooth devices to your Roku TV. Always remember that the device should be in near range to that of the Roku TV, and it shouldn’t be connected to any other device while trying to pair or connect it to the Roku TV. If at times you might not be able to find the Bluetooth device, simply restart the device and your Roku TV. You should be then able to connect to it right away.
You May Also Like – How to Mirror PC, Android, or iPhone to Hisense Roku TV
Still have any queries on how to connect Bluetooth device to Roku TV? Leave them in the comments below.
More Related Articles: