Smart TVs have gotten better every year. New technology shows up in a lot of TVs. Be it in the form of audio, video, or even features. These smart TVs can also connect to a lot of things, thus making them, even more, smarter than ever before. Of course, you can use the TV as a smart display for presentations or even use it as an internet-enabled device with features that you can expect from a TV. Do you know that you can even connect the most popular wireless earphones to the Samsung Smart TV? Here is a guide on how to connect AirPods to Samsung Smart TV.
The Apple AirPods are one of the best truly wireless earphones available in the market. They are designed pretty well and also have a good set of features paired with amazing sound quality. Now, why would you want to connect the AirPods to the Samsung Smart TV? Well, it could be that you might want to watch a movie on the big screen without disturbing others or anyone around you. You know, maybe watch a late-night movie or an event that is being broadcast quite late into the night. Whatever might be your reason, you can connect them easily. Read on to know how to connect the Apple AirPods to the Samsung Smart TV.
Connect Apple AirPods to Samsung Smart TV
Depending on what kind of Samsung Smart TV you have the settings to pair your AirPods to the TV will vary. Well, there aren’t that different from each TV, and is fairly simple. Depending on what year and model of a Samsung Smart TV you have, you can scroll to the relevant section.
Samsung H Series (2014)
- Power up the Samsung Smart TV and grab the TV remote.
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote and select Sound.
- Now, select the Speaker Settings option.
- Take your Apple AirPods out of the case and ensure they are in the pairing mode by pressing the button on the case.
- On your TV, select the TV Sound Connect to begin looking for the Apple AirPods.
- Once you find the AirPods, select them, and you should now be paired to them with your Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung J Series (2015)
- Take your Apple AirPods and ensure that they are in pairing mode by pressing the button at the back of the case.
- Now, power up your Samsung Smart TV and press the Menu button on the remote.
- From the menu, navigate and select the Sound option.
- Scroll towards Additional Settings.
- Over here, you select the Bluetooth Audio option.
- Now, it will begin to look for Bluetooth devices.
- Select your Apple AirPods and you should now be paired with them.
Samsung K Series (2016)
- Switch your Samsung Smart TV on and also make sure that the Apple AirPods are on and in pairing mode.
- Using the Samsung TV remote, open up the TV Menu.
- In the menu, navigate to and select the Sound option.
- Under Sound, you need to select the Expert Settings option.
- Here you will see the Wireless Speaker Manager. Once you select the manager, you will see the Bluetooth Audio Devices setting. Select it,
- A list of available and nearby Bluetooth headsets will be shown.
- Select the Apple AirPods from the list, and you will be paired to them.
Samsung M, N and R Series (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and navigate to the Settings Menu.
- Select Sound, followed by Sound Output, and finally, Bluetooth Speaker List.
- Take your AirPods and press the pairing button at the back of the case.
- On your TV, you will see the list of available Bluetooth speakers and earphones.
- Select your Apple AirPods from the list.
- The TV will now pair itself to the Apple AirPods, making them ready for your use.
Samsung New TVs (2020, 2021)
- With your Samsung TV switched on, navigate and select the Sources option.
- Now, you need to select the Connection settings.
- Scroll and select Audio, Under this, you will have to select the Bluetooth option.
- You will see the Setup Now option, select it.
- Here is where you will have to take the AirPods and enable the pairing mode.
- The TV will begin to scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Once you spot your Apple AirPods, select it by choosing the pair option.
- Your Apple AirPods are now paired and connected to the Samsung Smart TV.
These are the ways you can follow to connect the Apple AirPods to the Samsung Smart TV. As mentioned earlier, the setup process differs from year to year models of the TV. Also, while using the AirPods, be sure to listen to audio at a volume that will not damage or hurt your hearing and also take a few breaks at regular intervals. We hope this guide has helped you to learn how to connect the Apple AirPods to the Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung TV Guides: