Windows 11 is the new Operating System that has been launched by Microsoft on the 5th of October this year. The new OS has been making headlines for many reasons. From its new designs and interfaces to being able to launch Android apps and even the beloved Control Panel nearing its death. Thankfully, the only thing that has stayed on with Windows and will continue to do so is the customization. Yes, the new Start Menu and Taskbar feel out of place for many users, but t is a design everyone will get along with just fine. Today, we’ll be looking at how to change the color of the newly designed Taskbar. Read on to know how to change Windows 11 Taskbar Color.
The Taskbar is an important part of your desktop. It shows you all the open programs, the time, access to your notifications, and even the Start Menu. You can even hide the taskbar if you don’t just like the new look. You might have noticed that the new colors on the Taskbar match around with the type of theme you have selected. Sure enough, the colors might look good, but then, it’s not everyone’s taste. So, if you have been looking out how to change the colors of your Taskbar on a Windows 11 PC, you have come to the right place. Here is a guide that shows you how to change the colors of the taskbar on a Windows 11 PC.
How to change Taskbar Colors on Windows 11
The good part about changing these colors is that you do not need to use any third-party applications or programs. Thankfully, Windows has kept the option to change colors, or it would be a pain to see such features vanish away like how the good old Control Panel is losing its existence in Windows 11 slowly. So, here are the steps to change the colors of your Windows 11 Taskbar.
- Click on the Start button that is either on your left or to the center of your Taskbar.
- Now, click on the Settings app icon.
- With the Settings app open click on Personalization from the left pane.
- Click on Colors. You will see it on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You need to click on the drop-down menu and change accent color from Automatic to Manual. Once you have changed the settings, click on the external drop-down arrow.
- You need to scroll down a bit to where you see the Show Accent color on the Start Menu and Taskbar.
- Make sure to switch the toggle to On. You will now see the Windows colors for you to choose from.
- All you need to do is simply click on a color that is it, The color will be applied to your Start Menu as well as your Taskbar.
- If for some reason you do not like the colors that have been displayed, click on the View Colors button.
- Here you will be shown the color pallet, and you can freely choose from the colors that you wish to be applied to your Start and Taskbar.
- You can choose from RGB or HSR colors and even input its values manually by entering the numbers.
- Once you are done and satisfied with the custom color of your choice simply click on the Done button. The custom color has now been applied to the Start Menu and Taskbar.
- That’s it.
And this is how you can change the colors of your Taskbar as well as your Start Menu It surely is a good thing to be able to change certain aspects of colors without the need for any third-party apps. Usually, the themes will set up the accent colors of your system by default based on the wallpaper. But at times, these colors simply do not feel right so, the option of setting your own color is the solution for such problems.
You May Also Like – How to speed up Windows 11
If you have any other query, then let us know in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: