Oxygen OS 11 is the latest os for OnePlus phones. And the new update brings one of the most hyped Always on display feature. There are many new features including various UI changes but AOD is what many users wanted for a long time. And finally, it is here with many new Clock styles. Here you will know how to change Clock Style for Always on Display on OxygenOS 11.
The main reason why users love OnePlus phones is the fluid Oxygen OS which is similar to stock but it comes with some advanced features. OnePlus has taken a big step and changed the OxygenOS UI which is more similar to One UI. They have also made some changes in Settings placement which means you have to follow a different approach to customize always on display.
OnePlus has also added some new clock styles along with the Always on Display feature. It gives a great look when the AOD is active. And here I will help you to apply a clock style for always on display.
The latest OxygenOS 11 does not have the direct always on display option in settings so you may find it complex to enable it. And in case if you don’t find the always on display option then follow the below guide.
How to Enable Always on Display on OxygenOS 11
- The first step is to open the Settings on your phone.
- Now go to Display Settings.
- Then open the Ambient Display option which is under Scenes.
- After that, in Ambient Display, you will find an option for ‘Always on Ambient Display’.
- Make sure to set the ‘All Day’ option under Always on Ambient Display.
The above process will enable the Always on Display on your OnePlus phone with OxygenOS 11 or newer OS. You can test the AOD feature after locking your phone.
There is one more step you need to follow in order to enjoy the best of Always on Display feature. And it is changing the clock style in Always on Display. It is easy to change the clock setup of your choice. You have to just follow a few steps given below.
Steps to Change Always on Display Clock Style on OxygenOS 11
- First, make sure the Always on Display feature is on.
- After that open Settings on your phone.
- Then go to Customization > Clock Style.
- In the clock style section, you will find more than ten clock skins.
- Choose the Clock skin that you want to set on the Always on Display.
- After selecting the clock style of your choice, tap on ‘Save’.
- It will then apply the selected Clock skin on your OnePlus device.
It is the stock method that you need to follow if you want to apply or change the clock style on your phone. The process is easy but finding the correct option in the new UI is difficult and time consuming. But now you have the guide and you can perform the same guide easily from the next time.
So there you have it the complete guide on how to change Clock Style for Always on Display on OxygenOS 11. And in case of any issues, let us know in the comment section.