FuboTV is a popular streaming service that lets you watch a ton of Live TV channels instantly without the need for any cables. All you need is a working internet connection and be subscribed to one of the plans available on Fubo TV. The plans start at $69.99 a month and can go all the way up to $100 or more depending on what plan and add-ons you wish to add to it.x While it surely is a great service, not everyone will be a fan of the service. Whether it is because of the price or have a preference for other services. So, if you are someone that wants to cancel their subscription to Fubo TV, this is the guide for you.
FuboTV is available on a number of platforms out there. You can stream FuboTV on Amazon FireTV, Google TV, Apple TV, Android, iOS, Google Chromecast, Hisense TVs, LG Smart TVs, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Vizio SmartTVs, and also on Xbox. In order to create an account, you would be required to use your PC or mobile device and access the streaming service’s website. This is standard practice. But, what about canceling your FuboTV? Well, you can read on to know how to cancel your FuboTV subscription.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription
The great part about canceling your FuboTV subscription is that it is free and there are no cancellation charges. Whether you are canceling the free trial or your paid subscription, the process is simple and hassle-free.
It all comes down to how you have signed up for FuboTV. If you have signed up for FuboTV through the website and then used the account to stream from devices apart from your Roku, you will have to cancel the subscription via the website. Follow these steps to know how to cancel the subscription.
How to cancel FuboTV Subscription from the website
- On your PC or mobile, launch your favorite web browser and head over to the FuboTV website.
- Now, sign in using the details of the account for which you plan to cancel the subscription.
- You will have to select the profile now.
- Once you have done that click on your profile picture. A menu will now drop down.
- Select My Account from the menu. With the My Account screen open, click on the Subscription and Billing menu.
- Scroll down a bit. You will see a Cancel Subscription button.
- All you have to do is tap/click on it.
- Now select Complete Cancellation. While you cancel, FuboTV will now present you with an offer if you would want to redeem it.
- If you arent interested in the offer, simply select the Cancel Subscription button.
- A message will now be displayed on-screen stating that your subscription to FuboTV has now been canceled.
And that is how you cancel your FuboTV subscription using your mobile or PC. But, what if you are streaming FuboTV on a Roku device? How do you cancel a subscription on this platform? Well, there are two ways that you can follow. We have mentioned both ways below so that you can easily cancel your FuboTV subscription right away.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Roku
Via the Roku Website – Method 1
- On your PC or mobile, you need to head over to this link.
- It will take you to the Roku website where you will have to sign in with your Roku credentials.
- Once you have signed in, you will now see a list of all your active subscriptions associated with the Roku device.
- When you see the FuboTV plan in the list, click on the Unsubscribe button.
- Roku will now ask if you really wish to cancel your FuboTV subscription. Simply click on Yes, Unsubscribe.
- You will also see an option that says, Renew. If you arent interested, simply click on Done and you should be good to go.
Via the Roku Device – Method 2
- Power up your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
- Now, grab the remote for your Roku device and press the Home button on it.
- Now, scroll through and highlight the FuboTV Channel on your Roku device.
- To get more options from the selected channel, press the Star button on your Roku remote.
- A menu with various options will be displayed.
- Choose Manage Subscriptions. And finally, select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Roku will now display a confirmation message about the plan being canceled.
- Now, select Done. You have successfully canceled your subscription to FuboTV on your Roku device.
And this is how you can cancel your subscription to FuboTV. It is simple and easy. You can do it by yourself without having to contact service customer care to help you with canceling the subscription. Are you someone that used to stream content on FuboTV and decided to cancel? Let us know o in the comments why you planned to cancel your subscriptions.
More Related Articles: