Google assistant was announced at starting of this year for the Android 7.0 supported phones and then for Android 6.0 supported phones. Now on the first day at Google IO17 event, they announced that now Google Assistant will be supported for iOS devices. Follow the given method to install it on your iOS device. Now you can get Google Assistant for iPhone and Other iOS Device: Best and Easy Method to Install.
1) The First thing you have to do is sign out you Apple ID from App store (if you are not signed in with US Apple ID).
2) Search for Google Assistant on the App store. When you search it will prompt that it is not available in your country except U.S. store.
3) It will ask you to Change Store and Cancel. You have select Change Store.
4) After completion Search again in the App Store and just Tap on Get.
5) Now, it will ask you to use existing user ID or create new user ID. If you have US Apple ID (where all your informations are US related) use the ID or otherwise select Create new user ID.
6) Now, create ID where the country should be US and Also enter the US Address and pin code (you can find on Google).
7) It will send you a verification message on you email address. Just verify it.
8) Now Tap again on Get and sign in from new created Account.
9) After signed in Google Assistant will start downloading. Then you can enjoy Google Assistant as an App alongwith Siri.
If you have any problem on installing Google Assistant ask on the comment section below.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech news, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Reviews and Much more. Also, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB.
Also Read: How to Get Google Assistant on Any Android without Root.
2 thoughts on “Google Assistant for iPhone and Other iOS Device: Best and Easy Method to Install”
very good article.
thanks for sharing.
keep up the good work.
nice post for ios users
thank a lot very much