Ever since the launch of iPhone X, the Android users want the famous feature of iPhone X on her smartphone. No wonder that iPhone X has some unique features that make it great. The new FaceID feature is great and it works very fine in all conditions. Now the OnePlus also launched OnePlus 5T with Face Unlock feature, so we think to get it on any android device. In This post, I will tell How to Get iPhone X Face Unlock Feature on any Android.
What is FaceID?
Face ID is a facial recognition system, designed and released by Apple Inc. and is included in the iPhone X. It meant to replace Touch ID on iPhones rather than to add a new security system to it. In simple words, we say that FaceID replaces TouchID and made for the security purposes, to unlock the phone and much more, with an ease. It works well in all conditions, like if the person’s eyes are closed then the phone will not be unlocked till then he/she not open their eyes. Also, there is one condition who beats the iPhone X Face Unlock is, Twins, yes in the case of twins the iPhone X will unlock the faces of both twins. So, this phone is not made for twins. Download the iPhone X Notch Remover if want.
Note: The method runs only on the smartphones working on Android Lollipop 5.0 and above. Devices with stock ROM have this “Smart Lock” feature but devices, which comes with custom User Interface (UI) like (MIUI(Xiaomi), EUI(LETV), Color OS(OPPO), FunTouch UI(VIVO), Amigo(Gionee)) etc. Companies like OPPO, VIVO, Xiaomi, LETV (LEECO), Gionee etc which have their own custom ROM and UI does not sport this feature.
How to Get iPhone X Face Unlock Feature on any Android Device:
- Here, we use Smart Lock method on our phone to unlock the phone using FaceID.
- At first, you need to go to the Settings then click on Security. Under Security, Scroll down and find “Smart Lock” click on smart lock option and verify your password, pin or fingerprint etc.
- Now Activate Smart Lock feature.
- Under Smart Lock, there are 4-5 more options like On-body detection, Trusted places, Trusted devices, Trusted face, Trusted voice etc.
- Here, you need to choose the Trusted Face option to unlock your phone. Now allow the permissions. Now bring your face in front of the camera. That’s all.
- If you have any query regarding this, comment below.
Explore More about iPhone X:
- How to Enable True Tone display mode on iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X
- How to get iPhone X features on any Android device
- Top 10 iOS 11 features for iPhone and iPad
- How to Save your iPhone Battery
- Download Apple iPhone X Stock Wallpapers for your Device
You have read How to Get iPhone X Face Unlock Feature on any Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for more latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding, How to Get iPhone X Face Unlock Feature on any Android Device ask us by using #YTECHB.