As you know the Android 8 Oreo is the latest Android version for Smartphone. Android Oreo comes with lots of new attractive features. Many of the latest Smartphones are getting Android Oreo updates. But if your phone didn’t get Android Oreo update and you want to experience its feature, then here is How to Get Android O Interface on Any Android Device. By following this, you can get most of the Android Oreo interface on your Smartphone.
Features You Will Get:
You will get the Same Desktop setup, Animation as Android Oreo. You can set up any gesture you want. It supports may icon packs, themes, and wallpapers. Notification Counter or badge is also present in this Launcher. Quick Action pop up when long press icon in Desktop. It also supports Double Tap to lock, Hide and Lock apps, round icons, etc. Check it out for other features.
How to Get Android O Interface on Any Android Device:
- Open Play Store and search for OO launcher.
- Install it from Play Store, or you can follow given Link.
[appbox googleplay com.launcher.ol&hl=en]
3. When it installed, make sure to keep it as default Home screen of your Phone.
4. After that Download and set any Android O wallpaper for a better look.
6. From setting you can change your setup according to yourself as it comes as Android O by Default.
9. There will also be a sidebar to access important App quickly.
10. That’s it. This process will make your Smartphone look like Android Oreo.
If you found this helpful and you want to get more Android & iOS tricks follow the Website. And also share it with others.
You have read How to Get Android O Interface on Any Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Get Android O Interface on Any Android Device, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.