The wait has finally over, Vivo has started seeding Funtouch OS 10 based Android 10 update on Vivo Z1x and Vivo Z1 Pro. There are a slew number of people reportedly receiving the update on their devices. It’s surprising that the company has released the update before the date mentioned in the roadmap. If you’re using Vivo Z1x or Vivo Z1 Pro, then you can now update your device to Funtouch OS 10.0. The update pops up a flurry of UI changes on your device. Here you can check details of Vivo Z1 Pro Android 10 Update and Vivo Z1x Android 10 Update.
Just a few days ago, Vivo has rolled out Funtouch OS 10.0 based Android 10 Update for Vivo Z5x in China. Now the company brings the update on the Indian variant of Vivo Z5x, dubbed as Vivo Z1 Pro also for Vivo Z1x. The update sticks with v6.8.15 on Vivo Z1x and v6.9.11 on Vivo Z1 Pro that weighs around approx. 3.2GB for downloading. The update is rolling over-the-air (OTA), which may take some time to hit every unit.
Talking about the features then, the update bumps up with a bunch of UI changes with dynamic effects, new charging animation, more rounded & original icons, live dynamic wallpapers, a bunch of system improvements, and a lot more. Not only this, but It also changes the monthly security patch version to the latest. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with Vivo Z1x Android 10 Update and Vivo Z1 Pro Android 10 Update.
Android 10 Update for Vivo Z1 Pro and Vivo Z1x – Changelog
- Upgraded Android 10 to improve system performance.
- The brand new UI design of Funtouch OS 10 will present with the most real and the most natural sensory experience.
- Added a variety of dynamic effects allowing you to customize your own dynamic style freely in the Dynamic Effects menu in Settings..
- Merged the interfaces for the compass and the spirit level to improve efficiency.
- Added exchange rate conversion function to help you quickly convert between different currencies.
Android 10 Update for Vivo Z1x and Vivo Z1 Pro
Make sure that your device is running on the latest previous software version. Before updating your device to the latest version, make sure to take a backup of your data. As I mentioned earlier the OTA may take some time to hit every unit. But if you’re in a haste then you can check the system updates, as there are some times when update notification doesn’t come.
Reboot your smartphone after installation, once done, you can start using your smartphone running on the latest Funtouch OS 10.0 based Android 10 update. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Vivo X50 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root Vivo Z1 Pro [Guide]
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Vivo Z1 Pro
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups