Realme X is the lastest trending phone on the market at a budget price. The phone comes with the latest features like pop up camera and in-display fingerprint. So if you are one of the lucky customers having Realme X then this guide is for you. Here you will know how to enter Fastboot Mode on Realme X.
Similar to other Android phones Realme X also has Fastboot Mode also known as Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. Fastboot mode plays a very important role when it comes to connectivity with PC and writing commands. With Fastboot Mode you can flash files like a custom recovery. It also allows users to unlock bootloader if the vendor supports this command. So it’s a very important guide if you want to take advantage of Fastboot Mode.
Realme X is one of the popular phones and with few customizations and tweaks you can boost its performance. But for tweaks and customizations, you have to know the method to boot Realme X into Fastboot Mode/Download Mode. It is a basic guide so you do not need any technical knowledge just follow the steps given in the guide. Let’s now dive into the guide to boot Realme X into Fastboot Mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Realme X
If you follow YTECHB regularly then you must have gone through the Realme 3, Realme 2, and other Realme phones guides. Just like other Realme phones, the method to boot into Fastboot Mode is similar. There are multiple ways to enter Fastboot mode on Realme X and here you will know two of them. So let’s start with the first method.
Method 1: Using Shortcut Buttons
- First, turn off your phone by pressing the Power button.
- Press & hold Volume Down + Power button together.
- When you see Fastboot screen then release the buttons.
- That’s it now the Realme X is in Fastboot Mode.
Method 2: Using ADB Commands
- Open Settings on your Realme X.
- Go to About Phone and tap 7 times on Version and it will display ‘You are now a developer’.
- Go back to Settings and then open Additional Settings.
- In Additional Settings select Developer options to open it.
- Now in Developer Options, enable USB Debugging.
- After enabling the USB debugging, connect your phone to PC using a USB cable.
- Download & Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC.
- Then open Command window or CMD and enter the below command
- The above command will send a request on your phone for debugging so enable it.
- After giving access enter the below command to boot Realme X into Fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- After entering the above command your Realme X will boot into Fastboot Mode.
That’s it these are the two easiest methods to enter fastboot mode/download mode on Realme X. Fastboot Mode is also used to fix bootloop issues. And one advice for the users is that make sure to always enable USB Debugging so that you can easily access file and write commands in an emergency. So that’s all for the Realme X Fastboot Mode, and stay connected with YTECHB for more guide related to Realme X.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 & 3 Pro
If you have any queries or you are unable to boot into fastboot mode then let us know by commenting down below. We will reply with the solution to fix the error.