Android Oreo 8.0 update is already rolling out for Smartphones like pixel series and others. It will be available for most of the latest Smartphones very soon. Android Oreo comes with some cool features, and one of my favorite features is Adaptive Icons. In this post, I will tell you How to Enable Sesame Shortcuts in Nova Launcher.
Sesame Shortcuts: When the user can hold an icon for some time then shortcuts will pop up by the icon, so by the help of Sesame shortcuts you can easily edit the shortcuts according to your choice.
How to Enable Sesame Shortcuts in Nova Launcher
- At first, you need to install Nova Launcher and Sesame shortcuts on your smartphone. The download for both applications are given below, just tap on it for the direct install. [appbox googleplay ninja.sesame.app.edge] [appbox googleplay com.teslacoilsw.launcher]
- After installing both applications, you need to set Nova Launcher as your default launcher, Go to Settings > Home > Launcher > choose Nova Launcher.
- Now open Sesame Shortcuts app on your device, and allow the app permission. Here, you go to Device Settings > Accessibility > Enable Sesame Shortcuts.
- The next thing you need to do is, open the Sesame shortcuts app again and now you can see that here is a Shortcuts tab by which you can choose any app. Here I choose Chrome Beta and set the shortcut as “YTECHB.com“, for quick access.
- After applying these steps you can easily change the app shortcuts as I do on any Android smartphone (KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat). If you have any doubts regarding this post, then comment below.
Also Read: How to Get Adaptive Icons on any Android Device
You have read How to Enable Sesame Shortcuts in Nova Launcher. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Enable Sesame Shortcuts in Nova Launcher, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.