The MIUI 10.3.1.0 based stable update is available for Xiaomi Redmi 4. The phone which was launched in 2017 running on MIUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Xiaomi Redmi 4 is one of the best selling budget phone of 2017. And the good thing is, the phone still gets the newer updates based on MIUI 10 and this time is MIUI 10.3.1.0. Here’s the step by step manual guide to download & update Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 10.3.1.0 update.
This is an OTA based update, you will receive the notification to update your device. If you won’t receive the update, you can manually update your phone by downloading the MIUI 10.3.1.0.NAMMIXM firmware. The update is based on Android Nougat 7.1.2 and October 2018 security patch. With some improvements, several bugs have fixed in this update. It will improve the performance of your device, as it comes with optimized software. Some users have already received the update and work fine for them.
There’s no doubt that the phone is running on an older Android version, but still, you can do amazing things on your Redmi 4 based on MIUI 10. As the MIUI 10 comes with amazing features like new Gestures, Recent menu, Picture-in-Picture mode, AI features, and more. One of my favorites is the MIUI themes, you can explore some best MIUI themes here, based on MIUI 10. The build number for the update is MIUI 10.3.1.0.NAMMIXM and size around 477MB. Let’s download the firmware and then update the phone.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 10.3.1.0 Update
The OTAs on Xiaomi smartphones roll out in the batches, which means it takes some time to reach every single device. So, you can download the update from the below link and then follow the instructions to apply it. You can update your phone to improve overall performance. The update brings some improvements as the software is optimized. Let’s download the MIUI 10.3.1.0.
Note: Make sure that, your device is updated to atleast MIUI 10.1.1.0. Then only you can update your Redmi 4 to the latest update.
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- The firmware only works on the Redmi 4, don’t try it on any other phone.
How to Update Redmi 4 to MIUI 10.3.1.0
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, restart your device and start using your device.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you have any doubts, drop down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: