Google has recently launched a new UPI app named as Google Tez. Google Tez app allows users to send and receive money directly from the bank via UPI (Unified Payments Interface). This app is available for Indian users, the apps have integrated with Indian Banks for superior service. Google Tez is an initiative of National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to bring a safe and secure payment method. In this post, I will tell you How to Download and Use Google Tez in India.
Download Google Tez in India:
In India, Google Tez is simply available on Google Play Store & Apple App Store. If the user wants to download the App, He or She will simply go the Play Store and search for Google Tez, then tap on Download button. You can also Click on below button to Download the App (Android / iOS).
How to Use Google Tez:
- Firstly you need to Download the App.
- After Installation, Open the app and choose the Language (you can also choose any Indian regional language), so here I will proceed with English. Tap on the Next button shows at the top right corner.
- Now the app will ask you to enter your phone number (make sure that your phone number is registered with your bank account), after entering the phone number, confirm the OTP and allow the App permissions.
- Now, Google Tez asks the user to attach Google Account for security purposes and UPI ID.
- Here, you need to choose the lock screen for Google Tez to make it more secure, you can choose your phone screen lock, or also makes a new lock for the app separately.
- After all process, you can now see the inner interface of the application.
Connect your Bank Account:
Now, the user will need to attach his/her bank account with the app, it is must to add a bank account for the UPI transactions. Click on Add Bank account then choose your bank. After adding a bank account you need to set UPI PIN to make transactions secure. Now, the user can send and receive payments with few taps – How to Download and Use Google Tez in India.
Cash Mode: In this mode, one user need to send payment from her phone and another user needs to receive payment by sliding up and down in the App. Make sure that, both devices can place at the same location and you can also calibrate the device to make payments faster.
You have read about How to Download and Use Google Tez in India. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Download and Use Google Tez in India ask by using #YTECHB on the comment section.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purposes only and the actual may vary.”