The mobile users have data problem from a long time, managing the data is very difficult on any OS especially on Android & iOS. Not everyone has the facility to WiFi plan, Google published an app named as Triangle, designed to manage cellular data on smartphones like Android & iOS. Now, The beta program for the app is now over and launched publicly by the name of Datally. In this post, I will tell How to Download & Use Datally App [Full Guide].
So, If you also face the cellular data problems with your network and on your phone, then try this app.
How to Download & Use Datally App:
- For installation, Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone, now search for the “Datally”. Tap on the Download button and wait for install. Also, the Direct Download link for the Datally app is here, click on the below Play Store icon. Price: Free
- After installation, open the app on your device. Skip the tutorial and allow the app permissions, now Turn on usage access permission to measure and control mobile data use.
- On the home screen of the app, swipe the Set up Data Saver option by toggle the option. Also, you need to allow the connection request for data saver option.
- You can also Find the nearer networks to check the WiFi available for access. This feature is very handy for finding the WiFi. You can also enable the WiFi notifications settings from the app settings.
- If you want to disable any app for data saving option you can enable or disable it under manage data settings option.
- That’s all. If you have any doubts regarding this post, comment below.
Explore More Articles about Android:
- How to Download & Use Google Tez App
- How to Install and Use Kodi on Android
- Top 5 Cool Games for Android
- Best 5 Beauty Applications for Girls Makeup
You have read about How to Download & Use Datally App. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Download & Use Datally App, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.