Twitter is one of the popular social media platforms where billions of people share tweets. And it also has very less ads compared to other available social media which is the best thing. The last big change on twitter was about allowing the users to write more words in one tweet. And still, there are many features that should be on Twitter. If you want more features on twitter, then you can use Tweeks module. Here you get to download Tweeks Module for Twitter.
Below you get to know more about the Tweeks module which is a very useful module for Android phones with root access.
What is Tweeks Module?
Tweeks is an Xposed module that enables hidden features on Twitter. It works on any Android phone with root access and an Xposed framework installed. Features that it will enable are Twitter spheres, DM reactions, Subscribe to tweet option. It is a useful feature for users who uses Twitter on a daily basis.
Now you are aware of the Tweeks module and its features. And if you decide to install it on your phone then keep reading the guide. Below you will get to download Tweeks module along with its installation procedure.
Download Tweeks Module for Android
If you want to get features such as subscribe to individual tweets, DM reactions as emojis, and twitter spheres. Then download the Tweeks Xposed module for your phone. It is an Xposed module so you need the Xposed framework on your phone. But you should be aware that it could ban your account because of its unreleased features. Still, you need to give it a try at least once as these are cool features. Download the Tweeks Xposed module from the below link. Thanks to developer Alex193a for an awesome Xposed module.
Another way to download the Tweeks module is directly from the Xposed Installer. Make sure that the Xposed framework is installed and then open the Xposed installer. Tap on the three bars from the top right and select the Download option. Now search for Tweeks module and download it. Then go to Modules option and activate it. Reboot your device and enjoy it.
Must Read | How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Pie
If you want to manually install the module from APK then follow the below guide to install it. Also, you need to follow the requirements before proceeding to installation steps.
Warning: Using the un released features from Tweeks module may result in account ban.
- Your device should be rooted (if not, search your device name in our site and check for root guide)
- Xposed framework and installer should be installed
- Take a full backup of your data (to restore if you brick your device)
How to Install Tweeks Module with Xposed Framework
- Download the Tweeks Module apk and copy it to your phone.
- Now tap on the Tweeks module apk and wait for its installation.
- Then open the Xposed module installer on your phone (if not installed then first install Xposed installer).
- In Xposed, click on three bars that you can find at the top left of the app home screen.
- From the sidebar options select Module and there you will find the Tweeks module.
- Tap on the checkbox beside the Tweeks module to enable it.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy the hidden features of Twitter on your Android phone.
After the successful installation of Tweeks you will be able to use Twitter hidden features on your Android device. If you are using a new account then it is ok, but I will recommend not to use these features with your personal account. There are little chances that this can ban your account.
You May Also Like | How to Play Google Stadia Games on any Android Phone [Root]
So there you have it the full guide on download Tweeks module to use Twitter hidden features on Android phones. If you come across any error then share the error log with developer Alex193a. You can trace log using the Syslog app on your phone.