TikTok is growing day by day, and the people love the app to make some funny clips, lip sync, and crazy videos. You can make your own 13-sec short clip to entertain the people, it has a collection of audio clips from famous Bollywood dialogues to songs and dance videos. The primary motive of TikTok is to entertain the world with short laughter clips. And for sharing you need to know how to download the videos. Here are some best ways to download TikTok Videos on Android and iPhone.
TikTok (Musical.ly) is a great app to create funny videos, the app also lets the user edit their video and share it. There are numerous ways to download the TikTok videos, but some user-friendly methods help you in saving the videos with or without watermark. While, I would like to mention that never use someone else video to gain popularity. You can use these methods on your Android or iPhone. So, Let’s see how to save TikTok videos.
How to Download TikTok Videos [Built-in Option]
TikTok app gives a built-in option to download the videos on your Android or iPhone, which simply means you won’t need any third party app on your smartphone. But this will save the videos with the user’s watermark. And if you want to save them without watermark, then you need a third-party app, listed below. Here’s how you can download the video from TikTok.
- Download the TikTok app or update it, if you’ve already installed.
- Open the app & play the video you want to download.
- Tap on the share button, available on the right side.
- Then click on the Save Video option.
- This will directly save the video on your smartphone.
- That’s it.
Note: While, you can’t download the video from every TikTok user, because it depends on the user’s Privacy. So you can use third-party apps to download those videos. This method works to download videos from users who enabled the download option in the privacy.
Download TikTok Videos using Videoder [via URL]
Videoder is one of my favorite app by which you can download the videos from most of the social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or more. This method also saves the videos with a watermark. You can download the videos by just copy the video URL and paste them in the Videoder. Also, find our list of best youtube downloader apps. While the next method helps you in downloading the videos without watermark. Here are the steps:
- Open the TikTok and play your favorite video.
- Tap on the share button and scroll to the right side and click on other option.
- Then choose the Download | Watch by Videoder.
- Now choose the video quality or format, it will start downloading.
- That’s it.
Download TikTok Videos [One-Click Download]
The above two methods will save the videos but have a TikTok username watermark and the next two methods will download videos without a TikTok stamp. While researching, I found this app named, TopSaver (yeah it’s a user-friendly app and works fine in our testing). This will also work with a copy the video link and then paste for the respective video you want to save. Here’s how:
- Download the app (TopSaver).
- Open TikTok, play any video you want.
- Click on the share button and tap on other option (by scrolling to right).
- Now click on the TopSaver to download the videos.
- That’s it.
Download Videos in Bulk [via URL]
If you don’t want to copy the link again and again, then this is one of the apps which let you save the videos automatically. Yeah, it automatically saves the videos you want to download in a single click. And the best thing is, this will also store without the watermark. Here are the steps:
- Download the app (Video Downloader For tik tok).
- Open Video Downloader, Enable the Switch on to AutoSave option.
- Now head over to the TikTok app and play any respective video.
- Click on the share video and tap on copy link to save the video.
- That’s it.
These are some best working methods to download TikTok videos on Android or iPhone. Now you can save the videos without a TikTok stamp or watermark so, start sharing them with your friends. And if you’ve any queries, do let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: