Xiaomi’s Pocophone comes with the enhanced stock launcher, not the MIUI based launcher. The Poco launcher made its debut on the Poco F1, which is ready to get a new update, Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta. The company released the Redmi K20 Pro in the China, which may come as the Poco F2 in India and other regions. And this might be the reason for updating the Poco Launcher to the latest 2.0 version. The update brings a lot of notable features and enhancements. Here you can Download Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta APK for your smartphone.
Xiaomi’s MIUI ROM team announced the arrival of Poco Launcher 2.0 via Twitter. The mentioned link will take you directly to the Play Store, which is a stable version until you sign up the beta program. But sadly the Poco Launcher 2.0 is available only for the beta members. And unfortunately, the beta registration program is full. It updates brings a lot of notable features, like Edit App Categories, minor UI improvements, fixed some bugs, and more.
The current stable build of Poco Launcher has a version number 188.8.131.52. While considering the Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta tags 184.108.40.206 version number. The other useful features of the app are Dark Mode, app vault shortcuts, double tap to lock the device, and some other new features. Let’s take a look at the Changelog for the new build and download the new Poco Launcher for your smartphone.
Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta – Changelog
- Now you can add, delete, and rename custom app categories. Adding and removing apps from categories is also supported.
- We made a lot of minor UI improvements.
- We boosted overall performance!
- We fixed some bugs as well.
Download Poco Launcher 2.0 APK
As the Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta is only available for the Beta users and sadly the Beta program is full. Luckily, the app is available to download via APKMirror and the Play Store as well. We’ll link both the download sources, by which you can download the APK for your smartphone. Here are the links.
- Download Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta (via Play Store)
- Download Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta APK (via APKMirror)
- Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta (Beta Program Link)
How to Install Poco Launcher 2.0 Beta APK
- After Downloading the app from the upper link, then Install it on your device.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once done, Go to downloads and Install Poco Launcher APK. (You can also install the app from the file explorer if it is available in external storage)
- All done.
Now you can start using the app on your phone.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: