Pixel Launcher is undoubtedly one of the best Android launchers. And It dispenses the fabulous home screen experience. Here you can Download Pixel Launcher & Rootless Pixel Launcher apk for any Android device.
Pixel Launcher was the first publicized at the launch of Pixel (2016) Phones. Pixel launcher is one of my favorite launchers because of its elegance and clean UI. It is easy to use, robust, small in size and comes with the sport of any Android phone. It is a successor of Google Now Launcher, which was launched alongside the Android KitKat with Now Feeds feature. Talking about the features, then the Pixel launcher packs with every essential feature like, ability to change icon pack, At a Glance, Now Feeds, Dark Theme, Notification dots, and a few more.
Download Rootless Pixel Launcher APK [Latest]
If you want to customize your smartphone’s home screen then you can grab the APK from the below-listed link, It is one of the best alternatives to the stock launchers, works on both rooted and non-rooted smartphones. All thanks to the Amir Zaidi (who have ported the launcher to work on other phones). The latest release of the Pixel launcher brings similar UI to the Android 10.
Here we list two APKs, the original Pixel Launcher 10 by Google, which only works on the Android 10. While the Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.9.1 apk works on any Android. You can also install an add-on dubbed as, Rootless Pixel bridge which brings Now Feeds feature.
- Download Pixel Launcher APK [APKMirror]
- Download Rootless Pixel Launcher APK & Bridge Add-on [Github]
The Pixel 4 is not available to purchase in India, but still, you can taste the Pixel 4 features on your smartphone. After downloading the pixel launcher apk, make sure to download Pixel 4 Wallpapers. Below, we list a method by which you can change the navigation bar which looks similar to the Pixel 4 XL. At first, take a look at the changelog of the rootless pixel launcher.
What’s New in the Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.9.1
- Now sports Android Go Edition smartphones
- Support Rootless Pixel Bridge v3
- Forward weather through the bridge to fix opening weather
- Update search bar to look like Pie
- Remove GradientView head to hide fog at the bottom
How to Install Pixel Launcher on any Android
- After Downloading the app from the upper link, then Install it on your device.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo & Pie, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once done, Go to download and Install Pixel Launcher APK. (You can also install the app from the file explorer if it is available in external storage)
- All done. Start using the app!
Bonus: Android 10 Navigation Gestures
One of the best things about Android is that you can customize your smartphone as you want. The latest version of Android, Android 10 knocks up with a feature dubbed as navigation gestures, which is a useful feature for big bulky smartphones. And the best part is, you can get this feature on any smartphone. There are many apps available on the Play Store which allow you to enable this feature.
- Download Navigation Gestures – Swipe Gesture Controls! [Play Store]
- Download Fluid Navigation Gestures [Play Store] (Recommended)
- Download Vivid Navigation Gestures [Play Store] (Paid)
I’m using Fluid Navigation Gestures for months and it works fine for me. Not only this, there’s no need to run ADB command. Here’s the installation process of Navigation Gestures – Swipe Gesture Controls.
- At first, download & Install the app on your smartphone.
- Now grant the needed permissions.
- In the third step, the app will ask you to run an ADB command. For this, you need to connect your smartphone with your PC. Make sure to enable the USB Debugging option and install USB Drivers.
adb shell pm grant com.xda.nobar android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- Once done. Customize the navigation bar pill according to your needs.
You May Also Like – Best Pixel Launcher Alternatives
If you’ve any query, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles: