One of the reasons that Android phones are popular is the support for various custom ROMs. Not all Android users can enjoy the custom ROM as it requires unlocking bootloader and brands like Oppo, Vivo, Nokia doesn’t allow to unlock the bootloader. But Xiaomi, Samsung, OnePlus, Realme, Google, and few more brands allow their users to unlock the bootloader. If you have a phone with unlocked bootloader and you like to try different custom ROMs to experience different Android feel, then this guide is for you. Here you get to Download Paranoid ROM for Android Phones.
There are many popular custom ROMs available like LineageOS, Pixel Experience, Resurrection Remix, Bliss ROM, Carbon ROM, and many more. You might have also heard of Paranoid Android ROM. The project was inactive for long, and so users didn’t get to experience the Paranoid Android. But the team came with the stable Paranoid ROM based on Android 10 with official support for many devices. The Android 10 based Paranoid ROM is introduced with the name Paranoid Android Quartz. It is available for many Android devices, and if your device is supported, then you can download it from here.
Paranoid Android Quartz (Custom ROM)
The ROM comes with Android 10 OS. It comes with UI enhancements, performance improvement, various Styles and designs, and more. Its definitely going to give strong competition to Lineage OS and Pixel Experience ROM. Last year they released the beta build of custom ROM, and now they have finally released the stable version starting with some limited phones. They have also mentioned the changes and features of the ROM on their official site. We have also included the list of features below.
Paranoid Android Quartz ROM – Features
Across all devices
- On-the-spot controls
- Pocket mode
- Extended restart
- Navigation bar customization
- Screen stabilization (Gimbal mode)
- Adaptive playback
- Pop-Up camera support
- Per-app cellular data, VPN and WiFi restrictions
- SafetyNet (most devices)
- Built-in screen recorder
- FOD support (Fingerprint On Display)
- Pulse notifications
- Paranoid Doze
- Paranoid OTA
- Caffeine tile (thanks LineageOS)
- Extended screenshot support (thanks Pixel Experience)
- Fast charging indicator
- And more
- Extended vibration system
- Alert slider support
Download Paranoid ROM (Android 10)
The ROM comes with GApps by default, and so no need to flash it manually. Paranoid will give full stock Android experience and so it is for users who like minimal and responsive UI. It also contains Quartz Wallpapers from the famous graphic designer Hampus Olsson. He is also a part of the Paranoid Android developer team. If you like to try different custom ROMs, then you should definitely try the Paranoid ROM. Below you can download the ROM for supported devices.
|Device Model||Download Link|
|Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1||Download|
|Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2||Download|
|Lenovo Vibe K5||Download|
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus||Download|
|OnePlus 7 Pro||Download|
|OnePlus 7T Pro||Download|
|OnePlus 7 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5||Download|
How to Install Paranoid Android Custom ROM on Android Phones
After download the custom ROM for your phone, you can easily install it by following the standard installation process. If you are not aware of the regular method, then you can follow the guide given below.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked, and TWRP Recovery is installed
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Download the Paranoid Android ROM from the above links
Steps to Install Paranoid Android ROM
- Copy the ROM zip file to your phone storage.
- After transferring the ROM, turn off your phone.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP Recovery, select the Install option. (for clean flash first format data Wipe > Format data).
- Browse and select the Paranoid Android ROM zip file and swipe the slider.
- It will start flashing the Paranoid ROM on your device.
- And after flashing the ROM, reboot your phone into the system.
- Set up your device and enjoy the Paranoid Android on your phone.
That’s all you have to do for installing the Paranoid ROM on your device. It comes with many amazing features like Pulse for edge lighting on OnePlus devices and more. You should definitely give it a try once, and you will be going to like the ROM.
So there you have it, the guide on Paranoid Android ROM with download links and installation guide. If you are using the ROM, then let us know about your experience with the ROM. And for any queries, let us know in the comment section below.