Two months ago, OnePlus originally started testing its newest skin – OxygenOS 11 on the OnePlus Nord. In the testing phase, the company pushed three beta patches to the smartphone. Today the news comes out that, OnePlus has finally kicked-off the stable OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 update to the OnePlus Nord. The update will bump up the OS version from Android 10 to Android 11. Here you can check everything about OnePlus Nord Android 11 Update (Stable OxygenOS 11).
OnePlus Nord has received its first major OS update in the form of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11) update. As it is a major update, it comes with a slew of new features and improvements. The latest update carries Oxygen OS 11.AC01DA build number and weighs a whopping 2.91GB of size. As it is a major update, it requires a huge chunk of data for downloading the airborne update, I recommend you to find a stable Wi-Fi connection for sideloading the OTA.
Now let’s talk about the changes, OnePlus Nord Android 11 Stable Update knocks up with a number of new changes. The update carries visual changes, improvements to AOD along with new Canvas AOD, enhancements for Dark Mode, new shelf UI, Story feature for Gallery app, Zen Mode 2.0, revamped UI for default apps, and much more. As it is based on Android 11, you can also access the basic features of Android 11. Here you can check the complete changelog before sideloading the update.
Oxygen OS 11 Stable Update for OnePlus Nord – Changelog
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience
OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 11 Stable Update (Android 11)
The wait is over, OnePlus Nord finally received the OxygenOS 11 stable update. At the time of writing this article, a bunch of users are reported that they have not received the OTA, it is rolling in a stagged manner and might take some time to reach every device. If you’re in a haste, then you can use the OxygenOS updater app to get the Update on your phone instantly. But you need to install the update manually (local upgrade) after downloading the update from the app, or you can directly download the FOTA zip from the below links.
- Download OxygenOS 11 Stable Update for OnePlus Nord [India] (Full OTA)
- Download OxygenOS 11 Stable Update for OnePlus Nord [Europe] (Full OTA)
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install OnePlus Nord Android 11 Stable Update
- First, you need to download the Android 11 stable OTA from the afore-listed download links.
- Now copy the package to your phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Then, head over to the system settings > system > system updates.
- Now, click on the hover icon available on the top right corner > local upgrade > select the file.
- All done, restart your device.
Now, you can start using your OnePlus Nord running on OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 Stable update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: