A few days ago, OnePlus releases an Android Pie 9.0 based closed beta update for OnePlus 3 and 3T. And now, the users in China starts receiving the Hydrogen OS 9.0 based Android Pie beta update. The Hydrogen OS is meant for the Chinese variant so there will be no Google Apps or services. It brings the whole new UI with the latest April 2019 security patch. Here’s the step by step guide to manually update Download Android Pie 9.0 for OnePlus 3 and 3T Public Beta.
OnePlus users start receiving the update on their devices, the manual firmware is also available to flash. The company is testing the H2OS in China, which simply means that the Oxygen OS based update can be released for the phone soon. This update can be installable on the International variant, it brings a brand new UI based on Android 9.0 Pie, April 2019 security patch, DND mode, Game Mode 3.0 and more. It also comes with the latest OnePlus launcher, camera, gallery, file manager, and other apps.
The Hydrogen OS 9.0 based on Android Pie update firmware is available so that you can flash it manually on International OnePlus 3 and 3T. The firmware is size around 2GB approx. The latest build is available to flash the file on your phone by Local Upgrade or TWRP method. Let’s Download OnePlus 3/3T Hydrogen OS Android Pie Public Beta Update.
Changelog for OnePlus 3 and 3T Android Pie Public Beta:
- Update to Android P version
- Brand new UI design
- April 2019 security patch
Do Not Disturb
- More powerful do not disturb mode, behavior and time are defined by you
Game Mode 3.0
- New upgrade, notification reminder is lighter, three-way application call suspension reminder, help you immerse [yourself in] the game and don’t miss important information.
Download Android Pie Update for OnePlus 3 and 3T (Public Beta)
If you want to update your OnePlus 3/3T to the latest Android Pie beta update, then simply download the firmware from the below link and then follow the steps. Make sure to take care that, the update is based on the China region that’s why it doesn’t come with the Google Apps and services. So, Download H2OS 9.0 for OnePlus 3 and 3T (Public Beta Update):
- Hydrogen OS 9 OnePlus 3 (Public Beta Update) [Download Link]
- Hydrogen OS 9 OnePlus 3T (Public Beta Update) [Download Link]
You can flash the firmware if your device is running on Android Oreo. And in case of a downgrade, you can simply hard reset your phone and then flash the previous firmware file.
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 60%.
- Backup your data, in case of failures you can recover it.
How to Install Android Pie Public Beta on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- At first, download the firmware (OOS file) from the above link.
- Copy the full firmware and copy the ZIP on your phone’s internal storage (outside of every folder).
- Now, Open settings.
- Head over to the System Updates.
- Click on the settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Now click on the local upgrade option. It will automatically detect the file.
- Tap on the detected file and select Install.
- After installation, The phone will restart automatically.
That’s all, Now you can experience the new H2OS 9.0 on your OnePlus 3 or 3T.
You May Also Like – How to Download Closed Beta Oxygen OS for OnePlus 3/3T
If you’ve any query, make sure to drop down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: