A few days ago, OnePlus rolled out the Closed beta Oxygen OS 9.0 for the OnePlus 3 and 3T. And Hydrogen OS 9.0 for China users. Now, the company has started rolling out the Closed beta 2 for both the devices. The update brings major improvements along with the bugs fixed. If you’re using the OnePlus 3 and 3T and want to update it to the latest build, this step by step guide helps you to update your phone. Here’s how to Download OnePlus 3 and 3T Oxygen OS 9.0 Closed Beta 2.
The closed beta Oxygen OS 9.0 based Android 9 Pie firmware is now available for download. The beta program registered users will receive the OTA, but others need to update their phone manually via firmware. As the closed beta comes with some annoying bugs like the microphone is not working properly, earphone plugged-in issue, and some other bugs. All the major bugs have been fixed, which is very close to the stable release. You may probably get the stable Oxygen OS 9.0 based on Android Pie 9.0 update very soon on your OnePlus 3 and 3T.
The update comes with the latest OnePlus launcher, camera, gallery, file manager, and other apps. While the features like Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Battery, Adaptive Brightness, Google Camera 6.1 mod support and more, are working on Android Pie. The latest build is available to flash the file on your phone by Local Upgrade or TWRP method. The firmware is size around 1.58GB. Let’s Download OnePlus 3 and 3T Android Pie Closed Beta 2 Update.
Download Android Pie Update for OnePlus 3 and 3T (Closed Beta 2)
If you’ve registered in the closed beta program, you’ll receive the update via OTA on your device. But, if miss signing up to the registration program, then you can manually install the firmware on your device. From the below download links, you can download the firmware Community Closed Beta 2 for OnePlus 3 and 3T. The installation process is simple and easy, you can do via local update method.
- Oxygen OS 9 OnePlus 3 (Closed Beta 2 Update) Leaked [Download Link]
- Oxygen OS 9 OnePlus 3T (Closed Beta 2 Update) Leaked [Download Link]
You can flash the firmware if your device is running on Closed Beta 1 or even on the Android Oreo. And in case of a downgrade, you can simply hard reset your phone and then flash the previous firmware file.
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 60%.
- Backup your data, in case of failures you can recover it.
How to Install Android Pie Closed Beta 2 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- At first, download the firmware (OOS file) from the above link.
- Copy the full firmware and copy the ZIP on your phone’s internal storage (outside of every folder).
- Now, Open settings.
- Head over to the System Updates.
- Click on the settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Now click on the local upgrade option. It will automatically detect the file.
- Tap on the detected file and select Install.
- After installation, The phone will restart automatically.
That’s it. Now, you can start using your phone on the Oxygen OS 9.0 Closed Beta 2.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 7 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop the comments in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: