Magisk is the best tool for rooting Android phones. And recently the developer John Wu has released the latest version of Magisk. Along with Magisk, the Magisk Manager also received the update. The latest update brings some new features as well as support for new devices. Here you get to download Magisk 21.1 and Magisk Manager 8.0.3 APK.
The last update Magisk 21.0 was released back in the first week of October. The latest Magisk Manager 8.0.3 comes with bug fixes that are present in the previous Magisk Manager 8.0.2. If you have a rooted phone or looking forward to root your device then the latest Magisk and Magisk Manager is recommended.
Thanks to the popular developer John Wu for frequent updates that allow users to enjoy the latest features on all phones including the latest devices. As usual, he shared about the latest update on Twitter and all the new updates available on Github. If you want to know what’s new in the update then follow the changelog given below.
Magisk Beta 21.1 Changelog
- [MagiskBoot] Support boot header v3 (Pixel 5 and 4a 5G)
- [MagiskBoot] Distinguish
lz4_legacy(Pixel 5 and 4a 5G)
- [MagiskBoot] Support vendor boot images (for dev, not relevant for Magisk installation)
- [MagiskInit] Support kernel cmdline
- [MagiskInit] Support kernel initialized dm-verity on legacy SAR
- [General] Significantly broaden sepolicy.rule compatibility
- [General] Add Magisk binaries to
PATHwhen executing boot scripts
- [General] Update
- [General] Make Magisk properly survive after factory reset on Android 11
- [MagiskSU] Add APEX package
- [MagiskHide] Support hiding apps installed in secondary users (e.g. work profile)
- [MagiskHide] Make zygote detection more robust
Magisk Manager 8.0.3 Changelog
- Switch to the new Magisk Module Repo setup in preparation to allow 3rd party repos
- Add tapjacking protection on Superuser request dialog
- Stability changes and bug fixes
Download Magisk Beta 21.1
The updated Magisk 21.1 comes with a lot of changes including the support for Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5. It also comes with changes in Magisk hide. And now you can hide root access from Apps installed in second space or second profile. The new Magisk update also fixed the issue that Magisk needs to reinstalled after factory reset on Android 11. So if you want to update your Magisk or want to install Magisk then download it from the below link.
Download Magisk Manager 8.0.3 APK
Magisk Manager is an app to manage Magisk and its features through a graphical user interface. The latest Magisk Manager comes with some new features as well as bug fixes. It will provide stability and better performance than the previous version. You can download the latest Magisk Manager app from the link given below.
So there you have it, download links for both Magisk and Magisk Manager. There is a small change in the installation process for some devices which we will explain in the upcoming root guides. In case if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section below.
- How to get iOS 14 like widgets on any Android without root (for Free)
- How to Root Asus ZenFone 7 Pro and Unlock Bootloader
- How to Take Screenshot by Tapping Back of your device