Magisk Manager is well-known root management and module management tool. The latest version of Magisk Manager is now available with the latest Magisk Zip. Here we will share the download link of both Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager Apk.
Magisk is the best tool to root any Android Smartphone. We can root any Android phone by installing Magisk Zip. Other than root magisk provide Systemless interface, Magisk Module support, and root hide features. If you like to experience new ROMs without failing the Root privilege, then the Magisk is the right tool for you.
What is Magisk Manager
Magisk Manager provides an interface to manage all the Magisk features. Magisk is in zip format which can be installed on Android phone via custom recovery and command interface. Whereas the Magisk Manager is an App in Apk format which runs after installing Magisk Zip. The Magisk Manager provides the user interface to various systemless functions. To be clear you will not be able to use Magisk, you will be using Magisk Manager.
Note: We will keep updating the Magisk ZIP & Magisk Manager App to the latest version when it will available.
Download Magisk v18.0 Zip
Magisk gets updated more often and it helps to make Magisk bug free. Latest Magisk Manager comes with some extra added features which you will see later. I would like to thank topjohnwu who is a recognized developer and contribute in XDA team. Make sure to visit his page and praise him for his works.
More recent version available here, check out here.
Magisk v17.3 – Download
Magisk v17.2 – Download
Magisk v17.1 – Download
Magisk v17.0 – Download
You can download beta or stable, it depends on you. If you are a developer you should choose the beta version but if you a simple user just like me then go for the stable version.
Also see: How to Install Magisk Zip
Download Magisk Manager v6.1.0 APK
Magisk Manager also gets an update with Magisk to support new Magisk zip. You can download APK from here and then install on your phone after flashing Magisk Zip on your phone.
Magisk Manager v6.0.1 – Download
Magisk Manager v6.0.0 – Download
Magisk Manager v5.9.1 – Download
Magisk Manager v5.9.0 – Download
How to Install Magisk v18.0 using TWRP Recovery
Installation of Magisk is easy for the user who knows how to use custom recoveries. But the process is tough for those who have never done flashing or used a custom recovery. So if you are doing it for the first time make sure to follow the exact process. You can install Magisk with the two steps given below.
- TWRP Recovery
- Magisk zip file
- Take a full backup of your phone
1) Install TWRP Recovery
To install the TWRP Recovery or any other recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader first. You can follow any YouTube video to unlock Bootloader on your phone. Because the procedure may vary according to the phones.
- Install the adb and fastboot driver on your PC. Skip if you already have installed it.
- Then Download ADB Folder and TWRP image (specific for your phone) on your PC.
- Extract the ADB folder using Winzip or WinRAR. Copy the recovery image in the folder. For easy process rename the recovery image file into some easy name.
- Then connect the phone with PC using the USB cable.
- In Command window, type the following command to boot your device into Bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now type the second command and press enter.
fastboot flash recovery imagename.img
Remember imagename is the filename of the image which you may have renamed.
- Type the following command to reboot the device.
You have now completed the first step by installing TWRP recovery on your Android phone. Now you can disconnect your phone with PC.
2) Install Magisk using TWRP
Now that you have installed TWRP recovery on your phone, you are ready to install Magisk Zip. Make sure to follow the exact step to avoid bootloop.
- Copy Magisk Zip on microSD card (if available) or copy it in internal storage.
- Boot device into recovery mode (check for a shortcut in google).
- In TWRP recovery go to the Install section and locate to the directory where you have stored Zip file.
- Select Magisk Zip file and the swipe right the slider and wait.
- Now reboot into the system. And now you will see Magisk Manager installed on your phone.
In Magisk Manager you can check your Root status and it will show the positive result. Now you can enjoy extra features on your rooted device.
How to Install Magisk Manager v6.1.0
After installing Magisk zip through TWRP the Magisk Manager automatically get installed on the phone. But if it is not installed in the phone then follow the steps.
- Download latest Magisk Manager APK file from the link.
- Now tap on the downloaded APK to install.
- Click OK and wait for the installations.
After installing the Magisk Manager APK you can use it on your phone to run the systemless interface. You can also check for SafetyNet.
How to Update Magisk and Magisk Manager
Once you have installed Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK then you can update it next time from the app itself. Updating from the App is easy and reliable.
1) Update Magisk Manager
- Open Magisk Manager App on your phone.
- If any Magisk Manager update available it will show on the homepage of the App.
- Tap on Update Magisk Manager.
- Then click on Install and the download will start.
- After downloading the file, it will prompt for the installation.
- Click on Install to update the Magisk Manager.
That’s it! now you successfully updated the Magisk manager on your phone.
2) Update Magisk Zip
After updating the Magisk Manager reopen the App. Now you can also update Magisk from the App.
- Open the Magisk Manager App.
- Tap on Update Magisk and then click on Install.
- It will give three option Download Zip Only, Patch Boot Image file, and Direct Install.
- Select Download Zip Only to download Zip and then flash it from TWRP recovery just like you did for the first time.
Now you have updated both Magisk Manager and Magisk on your phone.
Magisk & Magisk Manager Features
Like Xposed Magisk also support Modules. Modules can be used to tweak system settings and UI of the Phone. There are also some modules which will help to solve bugs and issues that you may face on the Android device.
2) Magisk Hide
This is my favorite feature of Magisk Manager. Magisk Hide is the feature where we can hide the Root from selected apps.
Yes if you want to show some Apps that your phone is not Rooted. Then you can use Magisk Hide. What do you think of this feature? It’s cool right. This can be helpful if an App does not run on a rooted device then you can select that App on Magisk Hide, and you will be able to use that App.
You can turn on Magisk Hide from settings.
Click on three parallel bars on the top left corner, then go to settings. Now turn on the Magisk Hide feature. Now again click on three bars and select Magisk Hide then select the App on which you want to hide Root access.
That’s all you have to do to Hide Root privilege from any APP.
3) Easy Install/Uninstall
You can easily Install Magisk Manager on Android Phone in Rooted phones. In Magisk Manager you can update it with just one click. Click on install and download the zip file and then flash it on Magisk Manager.
To Uninstall click on Uninstall and done. Nothing can be easier than this.
4) Integrated SuperSU
Magisk Manager comes with superSU integrated with it. It means you have every feature of SuperSU on the Magisk. You can grant or Deny the Root permission on any App.
5) Custom Flash
You can flash any module from downloading somewhere else. Just download a zip file and go to Modules and click on “Plus” icon and select the zip file. After flashing reboot the system and done.
These are the main features of Magisk Manager but there are many others too. Try it out and you will find it much more interesting than you think.