Last year, Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 6 Pro a Quad-Camera phone, running on MIUI 10 based Android Oreo 8.1. And last month, the company started testing the Android Pie 9.0 beta. And now Xiaomi has started rolling out the official Android Pie update for Redmi Note 6 Pro is now available. The update brings the latest security patch and much more. Here’s the step by step manual guide to Download & Install Redmi Note 6 Pro Android Pie Update.
This is an OTA update, and luckily we find the firmware which can be downloaded for your phone, which helps you to update the phone manually. You can access all the Android Pie 9.0 features, like, Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, new Google Camera and more. The update brings the April 2019 security patch. The update is live again, you can download it for your Redmi Note 6 Pro.
With this update, you can taste the official Pie on your smartphone. The build number for the update is MIUI 10.3.2.0.PEKMIXM based on Android Pie 9.0. The firmware is size around 1.7GB for download. You can also take a look at how you can enable the camera2 API on your Redmi Note 6 Pro. From the below section, you can download the firmware and then follow the instructions to install the update on your smartphone.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Android Pie Update
Xiaomi has started rolling out the update via OTA, which takes some time to reach to every user. If you haven’t received the OTA update, you can manually update your phone by downloading the update. You can flash it by recovery method. This is the Global stable ROM. From the below link, you can download the firmware and then follow the installation instructions:
- Before updating, Must charge your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- The firmware only works on the Redmi Note 6 Pro, don’t try it on any other phone.
How to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Android Pie Stable Update
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
After completing the process restart your phone and start using it on the new Android Pie 9.0.
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: