A few months ago, Xiaomi dropped its Mi branding and announced a couple of mid-range phones under the new Xiaomi branding. In the month of September, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, announced the affordable mid-ranger Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, mid-tier Xiaomi 11T, and the preview Xiaomi 11T Pro under the its new branding. Talking about the superior models, aka, the Xiaomi 11T lineup, then both phones are billing in 108MP camera sensor. If you want to improve camera performance, then you can sideload the GCam app, here you can download Google Camera on Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro.
Google Camera for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro [Best GCam]
In terms of optics, then both the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro are billing with a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, joined by the 5MP telephoto camera. The main sensor uses Nona-binning tech which combines nine shots in one. As always, the MIUI camera app supports all useful features like, Pro Mode, Night Mode, Long Exposure Mode, Video Effects, and other useful modes. Xiaomi’s 11T and 11T Pro capture nice and colorful images, but if you want to boost up the things, then you can give a try to the Pixel 6 camera app, aka GCam mod port.
The newest GCam port, aka, the Google Camera 8.3 comes with a flurry of amazing features, the list includes, Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Apart from these features, the newest port also adopts the Material You theming for Android 12. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Xiaomi 11T & Mi 11T Pro.
Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro
One of the best things of new Xiaomi 11T series phones is the availability of the Camera2 API. The Camera2 API allows you to use the GCam app on your 11T or 11T Pro smartphone without rooting the device. Here we attach the latest GCam ports by Wichaya and BSG developers. Luckily, both apps are working fine on the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (NE). Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro (GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk) [Latest Beta]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs8/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- List of Google TV Streaming Channels
- Download Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Wallpapers