Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge are the newest mid-range options from Xiaomi. Both phones have same hardware, except the battery size and charging speed. And one of the biggest highlights of the new Xiaomi 11i series phones is its 108MP camera sensor. Although, the camera performance is decent with the default MIUI’s camera app. If you want to boost up the performance, then you can sideload the Pixel 6 camera app (aka GCam Mod port). Here you can Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge.
Google Camera for Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge (Best GCam)
Xiaomi 11i Trio camera setup features Samsung’s 108MP ISOCELL HM2 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, paired with a 2MP macro camera. For software, there’s a typical MIUI camera app, the same app available on recently announced Xiaomi phones. Although, it is a feature-packed app, but it is not perfectly optimized this time, sometimes it over sharpens images. If you want to boost up the camera performance on your Xiaomi 11i then you can sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone.
There are many developers who ported the Pixel 6 Camera app for other Android phones. And you’ll be glad to know that you can install the latest GCam 8.4 on Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge. The app support features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.4 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge.
Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge
If you’re a Xiaomi 11i user, then you can easily install Google Camera app on your smartphone, thanks to the Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Below we attach the newest GCam port by BSG – GCam 8.4 and the newest GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, all ports are compatible with the Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperChage. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperChage (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
- Download GCam 8.2 for Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperChage (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperChage (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk and NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5
- At first, download the config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge.
You May Also Like – Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Download Xiaomi 12 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- How to root Android 12 [Guide]