Vivo gives a solid upgrade to its camera centric X-series flagship segment with the recently launched, Vivo X70 Pro and X70 Pro Plus. Vivo X70 Pro still houses a quad-camera setup on its back panel as its predecessor – the X60 Pro. But, there’s an upgrade for the primary 50MP snapper, the newer one features a custom version of Sony’s IMX766. Apart from that, all sensors are optimized using Zeiss’s T* lens coating for better image quality. Users can further enhance the image quality using Pixel’s modded camera app, aka, GCam port. Here you can Download Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro.
Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro & Pro+
The quadruple camera setup on the X70 Pro Plus is equipped with the primary 50MP snapper of f/1.6 aperture, gimbal OIS support, 1.2-micron pixel size, and other essentials. The camera module also bears a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 12MP telephoto camera with 2x Optical zoom, and an 8MP Periscope Telephoto lens with 5x Optical Zoom. In terms of software, the X70 models dawns the same camera app that we’ve seen on the X60 series. Although, there are some UI tweaks, but still feels same as the predecessor.
Both the Vivo X70 Pro and X70 Pro Plus captures decent photos in all conditions. This time, the X-series phones also capture nice low-light shots. But if you want to give some extra boost to the photo quality then you can use the Google Camera app. The app support features such as the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Vivo X70 Pro and X70 Pro Plus.
Download Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro & Pro+
Vivo’s newly landed X70 series phones are the feature-packed phones. Vivo tick marks all the essentials including the Camera2 API and other features. If you’re using the Vivo X70 Pro or Pro Plus, then you can easily sideload the Pixel Camera app on your smartphone. Below we attach three different GCam ports, the newest GCam 8.3 mod by BSG, GCam 8.1 by Urnyx05, and one more port (8.2) by BSG. Here’s the download link of the app, you can simply download and sideload it on your smartphone.
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Vivo X70 Pro & Pro+ (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro (+) [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro (+) [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- Open Google Camera app > Swipe down from top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk and MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results. Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Vivo X70 Pro lineup smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download iQOO 8 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download Pixel 6 Live Wallpapers Leaked
- List of Google TV Streaming Channels
- Download Google Camera for Vivo Y-series phones