TCL 20S (which is also known as the TCL 20L+ in some regions) is arguably one of the best camera smartphones available in the mid-range price bracket. TCL’s 20S is billing with a 48MP primary camera sensor, along with an ultra-wide-angle lens, macro camera, and a depth sensor. The device uses 4-in-1 pixel-binning tech to capture high-res 48MP shots. And the best thing is you can sideload the Google Camera (aka Pixel 5 Camera) app on your smartphone to boost up the camera quality. Here you can Download Google Camera for TCL 20S and TCL 20L+.
Google Camera for TCL 20S (GCam Port)
The default camera app on TCL phones are already bundled with a slew of essential features, such as, the Super Night Mode, Slow Motion, High Pixel Mode, and more. But still, you can capture brighter and impressive images using the Pixel Camera app (aka GCam Mod port). Yes, Google Camera app works best in almost every condition, thanks to the computational photography. Developers had already ported the GCam app for almost every smartphone OEM and fortunately the ported GCam mod also works on the TCL 20S and TCL 20L+ smartphone.
Talking about the features, then you can use the Google Camera 8.1 on your TCL 20S with features like Astrophotography, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. You can also give a try to the Pixel 4 camera app aka GCam 7.3 on your TCL cell phone. Now let’s check out how to download and install Google Camera on TCL 20S and TCL 20L+ smartphone.
Download Google Camera for TCL 20S
One of the best things of the newly arrived TCL 20S and 20L+ smartphone is, it supports Camera2 API out-of-the-box. The Camera2 API support is the basic requirement for sideloading the Google Camera on any Android smartphone. Thanks to the Camera2 API, you can easily install the GCam on your TCL smartphone. Below we attach two different GCam versions – GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 and GCam 8.1 by BSG, both apps are compatible with the TCL 20S and 20L+. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for TCL 20S / TCL 20L+ (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for TCL 20S / TCL 20L+ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with tcl20s-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to install Google Camera on TCL 20S [GCam]
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your TCL 20S and TCL 20L+.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download iMac 2021 Wallpapers [6K Resolution]
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android for Free with Xbox Game Pass