Samsung Galaxy F54 is the company’s newest F-series mid-ranger. One of the key highlights of the device is its camera, featuring a 108MP sensor. The phone boasts three cameras on the back and a punch-hole camera on the front. The camera module captures decent photos, all thanks to the high-resolution 108MP sensor. The Galaxy F54 is powered by the Exynos 1380, the same chip available on the Galaxy A54. And there’s a GCam port compatible with the chip, here you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F54.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F54 [Best GCam]
Samsung Galaxy F54 is billing with a triple-lens camera setup featuring a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro camera. Samsung uses tetracell pixel billing technology to make high-resolution 108MP shots. In terms of software, the phone has the same camera app available on all recent Galaxy phones, which helps take nice and detailed photos.
As Exynox 1380 is a new processor, there are only a few Pixel Camera aka GCam ports that work with the smartphone. Fortunately, a few ports are compatible with the new mid-ranger, thanks to the developers for porting the app. So, if you’re looking for a better third-party alternative then you can sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone and use features like Night Mode. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera on your Galaxy F54.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F54
Samsung Galaxy F54 has limited access to Camera2 API and there’s no RAW support. As a result, ported camera apps may have limited support on the device. A third-party developer named Shamim has ported a GCam app for the Galaxy F54 but with some feature reductions. This port works on the A-series mid-ranger, here’s the download link to the app.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F54 (SGCAM_GO_3.8.47_STABLE_V1.apk) [Recommended]
There’s no need to change settings, you can simply install it like any third-party APK and start using it normally.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy F54
- First, download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloading, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy F54. We’ll add the updated and more stable version of GCam once available to us.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A54
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Wallpapers before launch!
- Samsung announces the next Galaxy Unpacked Event Date
- One UI 6 Release Date, Supported Devices, Features and More
- Download Nothing Phone (2) Wallpapers before launch!
- Pixel 8 Wallpapers available for Download before its launch