The Flipkart Exclusive, Samsung Galaxy F41 houses an impressive triple-lens camera module on its back panel. Although, it’s same as the Galaxy M31, but still the results are splendid. And if you want install Google Camera on your Galaxy F41, then you’re at a right place. As we found a perfect GCam Mod port (aka the Pixel 4 Camera app) for the Galaxy F41. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41 [Best GCam]
Samsung Galaxy F41 features a 64MP primary camera sensor on its back panel. It also has an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP depth sensor. In terms of software, the stock camera app has all features you expect from the Samsung phones, Yes, I am talking about the Single Take, Hyperlapse, Best Moments, and more. But if you want to capture amazing low-light shots, then Google Camera app is all you need. However, the device is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC, but still, we’ve managed to find some working GCam Mod ports for the new Galaxy F41.
Talking about the features, then the Google Camera app comes with Night Sight Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Only a few GCam ports are compatible with the Samsung F41. So, let’s check how to download and install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy F41.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41
The Galaxy F41 has partial support of Camera2 API. Here we attach three ports that are compatible with the Samsung’s new F-series smartphone. Thanks to Wichaya and Arnova8G2 for porting the for other smartphones. The newest GCam Go port brings Night Mode support for the Galaxy F41. While, you can use the GCam 6.1 by Arnova8G2 for other essential features. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommeded]
- Download GCam Go for Samsung Galaxy F41 (Google_Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam Go APK for Samsung Galaxy F41 (CameraGo.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy F41 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Note: The portrait mode is working fine on the GCam 6.1 mod. We’ll also update the article when we found the Night Sight enabled version.
Before installing the app, make sure to check the below-listed settings that make the app smoother. Make sure to apply these settings for the best performance.
Recommended GCam Settings for Galaxy F41:
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Open the Camera app > Settings > Advanced under Video section > set Init SlowMo with – 120 FPS
- Open the app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Noise Reduction
- Activate Noise Reduction for Back Camera
- Activate Noise Reduction for Front Camera
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
The GCam Go ports are working fine without configuring any settings. Here are the screenshots that you can check before diving to the installation steps.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy F41
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Android Phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: