Samsung’s Galaxy A71 is one of the best-selling mid-range phones of 2020. And the new Galaxy A72 knocks up the market with some major upgrades. The camera department also sees a significant upgrade, thanks to the 3x telephoto lens and improved 64MP high-res sensor. Indeed, the latest Galaxy A72 capture some impressive photos, but in case you want to capture photos in the astrophotography mode, then you can use the Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port). Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 & A72 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) [Best GCam]
Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) uses tetra-binning tech to capture some impressive 64MP resolution photos. Aside from the hardware, the device flaunts the same camera app that we’ve seen in the Galaxy A52 and other high-end Galaxy phones. Samsung improves its default camera app for the newer A-series phones, not only this, but the app also gets some extra features like Fun Mode, AR Doodle, etc. The newer Galaxy A72 capture impressive shots in day light and improved low-light photos. But if you want to take mind boggling photos, then make sure to try the Google Camera on your device.
The latest edition of anticipated camera app – Google Camera, is compatible with the Galaxy A72, thanks to the Snapdragon chipset support. Google Pixel 5 camera app (aka GCam 8.1 mod) by BSG is working fine on the A-series smartphone. Talking of the features, then the newer version of the app bumps up with features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step-by-step guide by which you can easily install Google Camera app on your Samsung Galaxy A72 (4G) and Samsung Galaxy A72 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G)
Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) users can easily sideload the Google Camera app on their phones like any other app. The device has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Here we attach two different GCam ports which you can use on the Galaxy A72 (5G), we list GCam 8.1 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the download links of the app.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PVo_Eng.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy A72 4G & 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 Mod Port [Latest]
The GCam 8.1 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Samsung Galaxy A72 (4G/5G), then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with galaxy-a72-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
As I said earlier, there’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) on Samsung Galaxy A72 & A72 5G
- At first, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, install the Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G).
- Then, open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using GCam on your Samsung Galaxy A72 with features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- How to use Spoiler Tags in Discord
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- How to Transfer Files from Phone to Android TV