“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” seems to be Samsung’s approach with the Galaxy A54. The South Korean tech titan believes in sticking with the winning formula and announced the successor of Galaxy A53 5G with minimal changes. The newest A-series smartphone goes official with a new triple-lens camera module with a 50MP primary camera that captures vibrant photos. If you want to boost the photography performance on your Galaxy A54, here you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A54.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A54 [Best Working GCam]
Samsung Galaxy A54 comes with a new chipset – Exynos 1380 and there are only a few Pixel Camera aka GCam ports that work with the smartphone. Fortunately, a few ports are compatible with the new mid-ranger, thanks to the developers for porting the app. As I said earlier, the device captures decent photos thanks to the 50MP Quad Bayer camera snapper that uses 4-in-1 pixel binning tech.
The default camera app on the Galaxy A54 is the same app available on many A-series phones running one One UI 5.1. It supports features like Enhanced Portrait Mode, Night Mode, VDIS tech, Pro Mode, Scene Optimizer, and more. If you’re looking for a better third-party alternative then you can sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone and use features like Night Mode. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera on your Galaxy A54.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A54
The Camera2 API access on the Galaxy A54 is limited and there’s no RAW support. As a result, ported camera apps may have limited support on the device. A third-party developer named Shamim has ported a GCam app for the Galaxy A54 but with some feature reductions. This port works on the A-series mid-ranger, here’s the download link to the app.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A54 (SGCAM_GO_3.8.47_STABLE_V1.apk) [Recommended]
There’s no need to change settings, you can simply install it like any third-party APK and start using it normally.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A54
- First, download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloading, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy A54. We’ll add the updated and more stable version of GCam once available to us.
- Samsung announces the next Galaxy Unpacked Event Date
- One UI 6 Release Date, Supported Devices, Features and More
- Download Nothing Phone (2) Wallpapers before launch!
- Pixel 8 Wallpapers available for Download before its launch