A few weeks back, Samsung announced a new mid-range smartphone – the Galaxy A53 5G. Last year’s Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52s 5G – the predecessors, were one of the best-selling A-series phones of last year. And the new model looks to follow the same trend. The Galaxy A53 retains the same minimal quad camera design, we’ve seen in the predecessor models. It features a 64MP main sensor alongside the three other sensors. On the software side, it has the new default camera app based on One UI 4.1, which captures decent shots, you can also sideload GCam port. Here you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53 [Best GCam]
Samsung Galaxy A53 dons a quad-camera setup on the back that boasts a 64MP primary camera sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. Yes, the familiar setup that we’ve seen on the last year’s Galaxy A52s 5G. Even though it has the same camera setup, still, it captures better images, thanks to AI and new features. The camera app on the Galaxy A53 comes with features like Enhanced Portrait Mode, VDIS tech, Pro Mode, Scene optimiser, and more. If you want to do Astrophotography or better low light shots, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app aka GCam app.
Google Camera from Pixel 5 – Gcam 7.4 is compatible with the Galaxy A53 5G. Yes, you can use it on your smartphone. Talking about the features, then the GCam mod port brings Night Sight photography, low-light Astrophotography, HDR+ Enhanced mode, Slo-mo video, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, RAW support, and more with GCam 7.4 port. If you’re a proud Galaxy A53 5G owner and looking for a GCam port, then you can choose one from the next section. Let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera on your Galaxy A53 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53
Samsung Galaxy A53 users can easily sideload the Google Camera app, thanks to the availability of Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. After doing some research, we found one GCam mod port working with the new Galaxy A53 5G. Below we attach the link to the ported app – GCam 7.4 by Zoran. Here’s the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53 (ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk) [Recommended]
Before moving ahead, make sure to apply some additional settings for best performance. Also, make sure to delete the older version of the GCam app if any installed. Now let’s take a look at the settings.
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- Open the app, grant the required permissions, once done, swipe down and tap on the gear icon to open the Settings.
- From Settings, tap on Global settings:
- enable Optical Video stabilization
- Go back to the Settings, now tap Advanced from General Settings:
- enable HDR+ control
- RAW+JPEG control
- Now reopen the GCam app and swipe down on the home screen of the app, now enable HDR+ enhanced, Google AWB, and set image quality to high.
You can also enable the mods from the about section inside the Settings of this port.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- At first download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy A53. We’ll add the updated and more stable version of GCam once available to us.
You May Also Like – How to Root Samsung Galaxy S22 (Series)
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy A23 Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S22 series
- Download Samsung Galaxy A73 Wallpapers
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Samsung One UI 3.0 Features, Roadmap, and More