Asus ROG Phone 6 series comes with powerful hardware with the camera being one of the main attractions of the smartphone. ROG Phone 6 and Phone 6D series share the same triple-lens camera setup, featuring a 50MP Sony IMX766 primary camera, the snapper captures decent photos. If you want to boost up the quality of the photos or take better low light photos, then you can install Pixel camera aka GCam on your phone. Here you can download Google Camera for ROG Phone 6, 6 Pro, 6D, and 6D Ultimate.
Google Camera for ROG Phone 6 & 6D series [Best GCam 8.7]
Asus offers the new ROG Phone 6 series phones with a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle OmniVision OV13B sensor, and a 5MP macro camera. In terms of software, the camera app remains the same as we’ve seen on the previous-generation ROG phones. The built-in app offers several useful features such as Night Mode UI, Portrait Mode, Pro Mode, along with other essentials.
The phone captures nice images in both daylight and lowlight, thanks to the triple-lens camera setup. You may notice slight sharpening sometimes. Whether you want to capture some amazing low-light photos or want to fix small issues, you can sideload the Google Camera app on your ROG Phone 6 series smartphone.
The latest Google Camera port – GCam 8.7 is now available for the ROG Phone 6 as well as the Phone 6D series. It captures amazing low-light photos, thanks to the Night Sight and Astrophotography modes. Not only this, but the app also supports features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, and more. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can easily install Google Camera app on your ROG Phone 6 series smartphone.
Download Google Camera for ROG Phone 6, 6 Pro, 6D, and 6D Ultimate
Asus ROG Phones are feature-rich gaming phones and the newest 6-series is no different, the phones are coming with the Camera2 API out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily install the latest GCam port on your phone with a simple download. Here we attach the latest GCam 8.7 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, apparently, both ports are compatible with the ROG Phone 6 series phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for ROG Phone 6, 6 Pro, 6D, and 6D Ultimate (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for ROG Phone 6, 6 Pro, 6D, and 6D Ultimate (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your ROG Phone 6 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with rogphone66d-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Now you can start using GCam on your ROG Phone 6 smartphone can try out the features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Nokia G400 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Meizu 20 Pro Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- 7 Best Material You Icon Packs for any Android
- 12 Best KWGT Widgets to Customize Android Home Screen
- How to Customize Volume Panel on any Android