Redmi K20 series phones were one of the best selling phones of 2019. But for some anonymous reason, Redmi doesn’t launch a successor of the K20-series in 2020 or even in 2021. After three years of gap, Xiaomi’s spin-off Redmi unveiled the Redmi K50i in India. And the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC, 144Hz refresh rate panel, and 64MP triple-lens camera setup are some key attractions of the device. Yes, it houses a triple camera setup on the back, and the best thing is you can sideload the GCam port to improve performance. Here you can Download Google Camera for Redmi K50i.
Google Camera for Redmi K50i [Best GCam 8.5]
Redmi’s newest K-series smartphone features a 64MP main sensor, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, paired with a 2MP macro camera. The device capture decent photos thanks to the default MIUI camera app. It houses the same app seen on many recently launched Xiaomi and Poco phones. It sports features like AI mode, HDR switch, 64MP camera modes, Night Mode, beauty effects, filters, and more. But if you want to boost the photography performance up on your Redmi K50i, then you can use the Google Camera port from Pixel 6 on your Redmi K50i.
The latest version of Google Camera port – GCam 8.5 from the Pixel 6a is compatible with the Redmi K50. Yes, the Google Camera 8.5 sport features like Night Sight mode, Astrophotography, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Redmi K50i.
Download Google Camera for Redmi K50i
There are a numbers of GCam ports work on the Redmi K50i, but, I found three best ports you can use on your Redmi K50i smartphone. Below you find three different GCam ports for the Redmi K50i that includes a GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, GCam 8.5 by BSG, and GCam 8.2 by Hasli. Here are the download links, you can easily install any port on your phone, thanks to the Camera2 API support out of the box.
- Download Google Camera 8.5 for Redmi K50i (MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Redmi K50i (LMC8.2_R8.Final.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi K50i (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can apply some extra settings to boost up the photos quality.
This GCam port gives you the access to use Leica photo filters, not only this, but you can do more by changing the Settings inside the app.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola G82.
You May Also Like – Download Nothing Phone 1 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]