Realme Narzo 50A is the newest affordable smartphone member of the company’s Narzo lineup. And one of the main highlights of the smartphone is its camera. Realme Narzo 30A’s successor – the Narzo 50A is billing with the triple-lens camera module. The new model houses the 50MP primary sensor along with a couple of 2MP sensors. And the best thing is, you can install Pixel Camera app on it, here you can download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 50A.
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 50A [Best GCam]
The stock camera app on the Narzo 50A is the typical fair we’ve seen in other Realme and Oppo phones. Obviously, it allows you to capture decent shots in most conditions, but if you want better results in low-light and some other conditions, then you can give a try to the GCam aka Google Camera app. Luckily, the newest GCam port from Pixel 6 series phones is also compatible with Realme’s Narzo 50A smartphone, the link of the app with installation steps is available in the next section.
Google Camera 8.3 is the newest port available, which is compatible with many Android phones, and fortunately, it is also working on the Narzo 50A. Talking about the features, then the app support features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Realme Narzo 50A.
Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 50A
As I said earlier, you can easily install the GCam app on your Realme Narzo 50A, thanks to the Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. If you’re searching for the newest compatible version of GCam port then you’re at the right place, here we attach the latest port (GCam 7.4) by tigr, GCam 8.3 by BSG, and one from Nitika. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Realme Narzo 50A (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Best GCam for Realme Narzo 50A [trCamera_Born_To_Shot.apk] (Best Working)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Realme Narzo 50A [NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Before start using the app, make sure to follow the below steps for better and accurate results. Yes, saving the below-listed config file will enhance the camera performance on your smartphone.
- Download this config file.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.1 and GCam 8.3, there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme Narzo 50A.
You May Also Like – Download Lava AGNI 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Best Black Wallpapers for iPhone 12 and 13