Just a few days ago, Oppo’s subsidiary Realme, unveiled the successor of Realme GT Neo (for China) aka Realme X7 Max, in the form of the Realme GT Neo 2. The camera is one of the leading headlines of the new Realme GT Neo 2 smartphone. The GT Neo2 flaunts a triple-lens camera module with a 64MP quad-bayer sensor. Realme’s new mid-ranger capture nice images, thanks to the default camera app, but if you’re looking for a better alternative to stock camera app, then you can use the GCam mod. Here you can download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2.
Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2 [Best GCam]
Realme GT Neo 2 dawns a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor, which users four-in-one quad-bayer tech to capture high-resolution images. The triple-lens setup also bears an ultra-wide-angle lens of 8MP and a 2MP macro camera. The GT Neo 2 dons the same camera app that we’ve seen in the Realme X7 Max 5G. Realme’s camera app bears features such as HDR, AI mode, Pro Nightscape mode, street, expert, and other essentials. The app also carries anticipated Night mode feature, but it is not as good as the Google Camera’s Night Sight feature, so if you want to capture some mind-boggling low-light shots, then you can use the GCam Mod port on your smartphone.
The latest port from Pixel 6 is compatible with many phones including the Realme GT Neo 2. The Pixel camera app aka GCam port support features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Apart from these features, the newest port also adopts the Material You theming for Android 12. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Realme GT Neo 2.
Download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2
Aside from the camera features, the Realme GT Neo 2 has Camera2 API support, which is the only requirement for sideloading the GCam port. Yes, there’s no need to mess with the rooting tutorials. Here we attach the latest GCam ports by Nikita (aka nickpl13) and BSG developers. Luckily, both apps are working fine on the Realme GT Neo 2. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme GT Neo 2 (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Realme GT Neo 2 (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk) [Latest Beta]
- Download GCam for Realme GT Neo 2 (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme GT Neo 2 lineup smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- List of Google TV Streaming Channels
- Download Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Wallpapers