The latest budget offering by Oppo’s spin-off Realme is the Realme C11. Although, Realme C11 is a gaming-centric smartphone, but it also allows you to capture decent images. The device is equipped with dual-lens camera setup. Not only this, but the Realme C11 is the first phone to bring the Night Mode to the budget segment. And we found a perfect Google Camera app (aka Pixel Camera app) which allows you to capture some amazing pictures. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme C11.
Google Camera for Realme C11 [Best GCam 7.4]
Realme C11 dawns a 13-megapixel primary camera sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The device has the same camera app, which is available on other Realme phones. The default camera app has Night Mode, Time Lapse, Slo-mo, Panorama, and other basic modes. But it is not as good as the GCam Mod Port’s Night Sight mode. The download link of the latest Google Camera Mod is available in the next section.
Google’s newest GCam 7.4 Mod Port now available to download for Realme C11. Thanks to Nikita for porting the app for Realme C11. Talking about the features, then the port brings anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s how you can install the Google Camera app on Realme C11.
Download Google Camera for Realme C11
Realme C11 is one of the affordable phones which have Camera2 API sport and doesn’t need root access to use the Google Camera app. There are a few ports, working on the Realme C11. But one of my favorite ports is the newest GCam 7.4 Mod by Nikita and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Both ports sport the Astrophotography Mode on the Realme C11. Here’s the download link of the ports.
- Download Google Camera for Realme C11 (NGCam_7.4.104-v1.5.apk)
- Download GCam 7.3 for Realme C11 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once you’ve downloaded the APK, make sure to set up the things by downloading the config file from the below-listed links.
- At first, Download this config file from the above-listed links.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
For GCam 7.3 port, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera for Realme C11
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme C11.
You May Also Like – Realme UI 2.0: Features, Release Date, & Eligible Devices
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: