In recent months, a couple of Grand Tourer, aka, GT phones were announced. The latest member of GT lineup is the Poco X3 GT by Xiaomi’s spin-off Poco. The key highlight of GT smartphones is the powerful chipset, but, select models also features impressive camera. And the Poco X3 GT is one of the select models with a capable camera setup. This time, Poco packs its latest smartphone with a triple-lens camera module. The X3 GT users can also install Google Camera on their smartphone for enhanced shots. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco X3 GT.
Google Camera for Poco X3 GT [Best GCam]
Poco X3 GT dawns a 64MP OmniVision OV64B sensor which uses Quad-Bayer filter tech for high-resolution shots. The triple-lens camera module also bears an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens joined by a 2MP macro camera. In terms of software, then we’ve usual MIUI camera app on the Poco X3 GT. If you’re looking for a third-party companion, then you can sideload the Pixel 5’s GCam mod port on your Poco X3 GT smartphone and use features such as Night Sight mode and more.
Talking about the complete list of features, then you can use Google Camera’s Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. The best thing? GCam 8.2 is working on the Poco X3 GT smartphone. Yes, you can access the newest port on your Poco smartphone. Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera app on Poco X3 GT.
Download Google Camera for Poco X3 GT
Poco X3 GT users can easily install the GCam app on their smartphones, thanks to the feature-packed OS. Yes, this model has Camera2 API support so you can sideload it without rooting the device. The latest GCam mod by Nikita, GCam 8.2, BSG’s GCam 8.1, and Urnyx05’s GCam 7.3 is compatible with the Poco X3 GT. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download Google Camera for Poco X3 GT [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Poco X3 GT [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Poco X3 GT [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco X3 GT.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: