Xiaomi’s spin-off brand Poco has recently launched its latest F-series smartphones, the Poco F5 and the Poco F5 Pro. While these new models come with several upgrades, the camera section remains the same as its predecessor. Poco F5 series bundles with a triple-lens camera module featuring a 64MP Quad Bayer sensor for high-quality photos. Just like the previous generation Poco phones, the F5 series support Pixel Camera aka GCam mod port. Here you can download Google Camera for Poco F5 and F5 Pro.
Google Camera for Poco F5 Pro [Best GCam 8.7]
Poco F5 duo comes with a 64MP Omnivision OV64B primary sensor, it utilizes the 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture high-resolution photos. The other two sensors on the setup are – an 8MP SonyIMX 355 sensor as well as a 2MP usual macro camera sensor. In terms of software, the phone is equipped with a MIUI camera app seen on many recent Xiaomi and Poco phones. Although it captures nice and decent images, if you want to get a full out-of-the Poco F5 camera, then make sure to try out the Pixel 7 Camera app aka GCam.
Luckily, the newest port of the Google Camera app is compatible with the Poco F5 series phones. The developers have ported the GCam for Xiaomi and Poco phones, the same can be said for the newer models. The GCam 8.7 sports anticipated features like Night Sight mode, Astrophotography, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install the Google Camera app on Poco F5.
Download Google Camera for Poco F5 & F5 Pro
Poco F5’s software brings all useful features including some additional functionalities such as Camera2 API. The feature lets you install Google Camera on your device without rooting it. As I said earlier, there are a couple of GCam mods compatible with the Poco F5, here we’re attaching the two ports, you can use on your Poco F5 – GCam 8.7 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with the Poco F5 and F5 Pro.
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for Poco F5 & F5 Pro (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F5 & F5 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Download this config file and paste it inside the /Downloads/MGC_CONFIG/ folder.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco F5 series.
You May Also Like – Download Sony Xperia 1 V Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: