Poco F1 was the company’s first smartphone, launched with a flagship-level processor at affordable mid-range price segment. Not only the processor, but the device also packed a capable camera. But since then, we’ve been waiting for a true Poco F1 successor. Last month, Poco unveiled the new Poco F4 and called it a true successor of the original Pocophone. The newer model is equipped with a 64MP camera with OIS, Snapdragon 870 SoC, and 120Hz AMOLED panel. Poco F4 captures decent images, you can install GCam to enhance the camera quality. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco F4.
Google Camera for Poco F4 [Best GCam 8.4]
In terms of optics, the Poco F4 has a similar triple-lens camera setup that we’ve seen in the last year’s Poco F3. The company made some tweaks to the camera module, which features a 64MP 1/2″ OmniVision OV64B sensor primary camera with OIS support, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. For software, the device has MIUI’s default camera app seen in many recently launched Xiaomi and Poco-branded smartphones. Although it captures nice and decent images, if you want to get a full out-of-the Poco F4 camera, then make sure to try out the Pixel 6 Camera app aka GCam.
There are a couple of Google Camera ports compatible with the new Poco F4, we are attaching the more stable GCam mod you can use on the Poco F4 in the next section. The GCam 8.4 sports anticipated features like Night Sight mode, Astrophotography, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Poco F4.
Download Google Camera for Poco F4
Poco phones have always been packed with useful features and the newly landed Poco F4 is no different. Yes, the device has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, so, you can easily install the Google Camera or GCam mod on your device without rooting. As I said earlier, there are a couple of GCam mods compatible with the Poco F4, here we’re attaching the two ports, you can use on your Poco F4 – GCam 8.4 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with the Poco F4.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G52 (MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk) [Recommended – All three sensors working]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G52 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco F4.
You May Also Like – Download Moto G42 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera for Poco F4 GT