Recently, Oppo announced its newest Reno-series phones in India. Yes, I am talking about the new Reno 10 series. Similar to their predecessors, these new models also come equipped with impressive cameras. The Reno 10 Pro+ dawns a 64MP triple-lens camera module in its back panel and captures some amazing photos. You can enhance the photo quality even further by sideloading Pixel 7 Camera port (aka GCam mod), here you can download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10 (Pro) [Best GCam 8.9]
In terms of optics, then the vanilla Reno 10 hits the market with a 64MP sensor, while the Reno 10 Pro is billing with a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor. Yes, it is the same sensor available on many recently released smartphones including Nothing Phone 2, OnePlus Nord 3, Nord CE 3, and a few more. It performs well in both daylight and low-lighting conditions. On the software side, the built-in camera app on the Reno 10 series remains consistent with the app found on various other Oppo smartphones.
Thanks to the developers for porting the GCam mod for Reno 10 series, the newest Google Camera port – GCam 8.9 works well on the new Reno phones. The app comes with a support of bunch of new features including Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 10 and Reno 10 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10 & 10 Pro
Oppo Reno phones come with Camera2 API support and the new phones are no different, so, yes, you can easily install the GCam on Oppo Reno 10 phones. There are many GCam ports that are compatible with the Reno 10 series. The latest GCam 8.9 mod by BSG, GCam 8.7 by Arnova8G2, and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10 [GCam 8.7 – Gcam-8.7.250.build-8.3_GoogleCamera.apk]
- Download GCam 8.9 for Oppo Reno 10 [GCam 8.9 – MGC_8.9.097_A11_V3_MGC.apk]
- Download GCam 7.3 for Oppo Reno 10 [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk]
The GCam 8.9 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Oppo Reno 10, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Reno 10.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.