In affordable mid-range segment, Oppo’s F-series phones offer better cameras in comparison to the rest of its competition. And the newest Oppo F19, Oppo F19s, and F19 Pro are no different. The rustic F19 (and F19s) bears three cameras on the back, while the Pro master comes in with four cameras. The camera performance is just perfect, thanks to the default camera app. However, you can sideload a third-party camera app, the Pixel 5 camera app (GCam), on your device to enhance the picture quality. Here you can download Google Camera for Oppo F19, F19s, and F19 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo F19, F19s, and F19 Pro [Best GCam]
On the hardware side, the Oppo F19 Pro dawns a 48MP Quad Bayer main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, along with a couple of 2MP sensors. The smartphone comes with the same camera app which we’ve seen in many recently launched Oppo and Realme phones. Although, it’s a feature-rich app with great performance, but just in case you want to install a Google Camera app on your Oppo F19 series phone, then you can get it here.
The latest port from Pixel 4, the GCam 8.1, is compatible with the Oppo’s F19, F19s, F19 Pro, and F19 Pro+. Speaking of the features, then Google Camera supports features like Astrophotography, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s an easy guide on how you can download and install Google Camera app on your Oppo F19, F19s, F19 Pro, or F19 Pro (Plus) smartphone.
Download Google Camera for Oppo F19, F19s, and F19 Pro
Aside from the specs, one of the best things of the Oppo F19 series is, that the smartphone has Camera2 API support so you can quickly install the GCam app without messing into the rooting process. Below you find a GCam 7.4 by Nikita, GCam 8.1 and GCam 8.2 by BSG. These ports are working on the Oppo F19 series. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Oppo F19, F19s, and F19 Pro [NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Oppo F19(s) & F19 Pro [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Oppo F19s & 19 Pro (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Oppo F19(s) & F19 Pro [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk, MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk, and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo F19, F19s, and F19 Pro smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- How to try Windows 11 without installing