OnePlus 10T is the company’s most powerful smartphone released in late summer. Usually, OnePlus offers the number series phones with great cameras, but, the 10T 5G is an exception coming with a midrange camera setup. The phone has the same camera setup that we’ve seen on the company’s affordable OnePlus Nord 2T 5G smartphone. The triple-lens camera module takes decent photos which you can improve bit a further by sideloading the Pixel 7 camera app aka GCam mod. Here’s how you can download Google Camera on OnePlus 10T.
Google Camera for OnePlus 10T 5G [Best GCam 8.6]
OnePlus 10T 5G dawns a 50MP trio camera setup featuring the Sony IMX766 as a primary camera sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. The main sensor uses 4-in-1 Quad Bayer pixel binning tech to capture high-resolution 50MP photos. And in terms of software, the latest 10T 5G comes with the similar camera app we’ve seen on the Oppo and Realme phones these days. There’s no doubt, it captures decent photos, but, if you are looking for a better alternative, then you can install the Google Camera app on your OnePlus 10T 5G smartphone.
The latest version of the Google Camera app – Gcam 8.6 is compatible with the powerful OnePlus 10T 5G smartphone, all thanks to the developers who have ported the app to other Android phones. GCam app comes with many useful features such as Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on OnePlus 10T 5G.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10T
One of the best things about the OnePlus 10T 5G is, it has the Camera2 API enabled by default, yes, you can easily install the Google Camera app on your phone without doing much. The latest GCam mod by BSG, GCam 8.6, Nikita’s GCam 8.2, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 ports are compatible with the OnePlus 10T 5G. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download GCam 8.6 for OnePlus 10T 5G [MGC_8.6.263_A11_V7.apk]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 10T 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10T 5G [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.6.263_A11_V7.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 10T 5G.
You May Also Like – Download Moto Razr 2022 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Honor Magic VS Wallpapers in FHD+ [Official]
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Samsung will release Android 14 updates even faster
- Download Realme 10 Pro(+) Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to Root Android 13 [Detailed Guide]